Scenes from movies that make you cry

Merboy
This topic is 1215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I also think she was robbed of the Oscar that year. It went to Luise Rainer a second (!) time for The Good Earth. Maybe Stella was too much of a "woman's picture" or a soap opera for the Academy voters, but did Luise really deserve to win after just winning the year before for The Great Ziegfeld?

None that I can remember, but I'm not really a movie person. The last time I went to the movies was probably with you--did you see me cry?--and I don't watch them at home.

No, the last time I saw you cry was when that hunk at the gym came up and said hi to me while ignoring you. It was all I could do to console you and I had to turn him down as part of it!* At least he gave us both t-shirts! (Mine's the green one!)

il_340x270.2162861692_q4mb.jpg

*The above is pure fantasy on Lucky's part!

A couple come to mind quickly ... The Notebook and a movie (I can't recall the title...) in which Kevin Costner and his film brother played bicycle racers...in both the endings were what got me....

American Flyers. His brother was played by David Marshall Grant, a now openly gay actor.