Input regarding photo rules

TruthBTold
This topic is 1235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe I will jump in here and perhaps distract the conversation. I know that under the rules one cannot post "erection." Would it be your understanding that if they are covered they would not be considered outlawed? For instance, how about this particular link.

c59f260f529ae6d6ca5c3289791f526093ddb0f0.jpg

Would you paste the link so that another member would have to open the link in order to look at the "erection"? Or because the blanket is covering the erection it is not covered under the rule outlawing "erection"? Any input would be appreciated.

(sorry, I had originally put this in the thread regarding missing photos. That is why I preface it as "Maybe I will jump in . . ." Then the thread was closed.)

Below this thread is a thread(s) about Kyle Hynick. How many pictures of a single individual do we need to get the idea?

Other posters post photos as they come out of a rapid copy machine. We see a new photo every minute or less.

Is that really necessary?

Just my thoughts.

Necessary? Of course not. Interesting and tantalizing to some? Yes. I, for one, enjoy seeing men in a variety of poses, and will often have a number of photos of the same man laid out when I whack off. If you don't like it, skip it. Just my thoughts.

Kyle Hynick's Instagram page has over 600 photos of himself, and he has over 137,000 followers. Some people love seeing lots of photos of men they admire. You don't. So don't follow dudes on Instagram. Different strokes for different folks.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/ca40c5609ff1ec380e7ef126949cae6e/tumblr_mye0u80LyA1qhaoceo1_500.gif

Edited by Unicorn

Below this thread is a thread(s) about Kyle Hynick. How many pictures of a single individual do we need to get the idea?

Take a look at this 23 year-old man:

https://www.instagram.com/brentrivera/

Brent Rivera has posted over 2000 photos of himself on Instagram, and has over 20 million followers. So, it's really not rare for people to like to see many hundreds of photos of a "single individual." I get it that you're not one of those people...

His YouTube channel has earned over 14 million subscribers. He was also extremely popular on Vine, where he earned over 8 million followers. In 2019, he began hosting the web series Dream Vacation.

Edited by Unicorn

Other posters post photos as they come out of a rapid copy machine. We see a new photo every minute or less.

Is that really necessary?

Just my thoughts.

Necessary? Of course not. Interesting and tantalizing to some? Yes. I, for one, enjoy seeing men in a variety of poses, and will often have a number of photos of the same man laid out when I whack off. If you don't like it, skip it. Just my thoughts.

Kyle Hynick's Instagram page has over 600 photos of himself, and he has over 137,000 followers. Some people love seeing lots of photos of men they admire. You don't. So don't follow dudes on Instagram. Different strokes for different folks.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/ca40c5609ff1ec380e7ef126949cae6e/tumblr_mye0u80LyA1qhaoceo1_500.gif

My thoughts exactly. There are a ton of threads in the gallery on a subject that doesn't interest me. I don't complain, I just don't click on them.

The photo gallery here is a shared space, despite the fact that some think it is their private playground. I am not the only one frustrated because a photo I post goes way down the list minutes later as each armpit hair of Kyle Hynick's gets posted. Share, not monopolize.

I once worked with a guy so contrary, that if the boss had gone around passing out $100 bills as a bonus, would complain because he didn't have change. It's impossible to please everybody, and some can't seem to be pleased at all.

I am thankful this site, its offerings, and its community are here, and that I am able to visit and enjoy what it provides. Do I like everything I see or read? No, of course not. But if see Haggis on a menu, I don't leave the restaurant, I just order something else.

I once worked with a guy so contrary, that if the boss had gone around passing out $100 bills as a bonus, would complain because he didn't have change. It's impossible to please everybody, and some can't seem to be pleased at all.

I am thankful this site, its offerings, and its community are here, and that I am able to visit and enjoy what it provides. Do I like everything I see or read? No, of course not. But if see Haggis on a menu, I don't leave the restaurant, I just order something else.

you got a like for "haggis" :)

Edited by newatthis

At work one year they gave us Amex gift cards as a bonus. Turned out they weren't usable everywhere a 'normal' Amex card was accepted; very few places actually. I mentioned that to the boss the next year and got a snippy reaction :eek:

(I think the next year they gave out golf umbrellas with the company logo)

At work one year they gave us Amex gift cards as a bonus. Turned out they weren't usable everywhere a 'normal' Amex card was accepted; very few places actually. I mentioned that to the boss the next year and got a snippy reaction :eek:

(I think the next year they gave out golf umbrellas with the company logo)

I was once told by a boss, "I'm actually only interested in positive feedback."

When he left the department some months later, I told him I was positively delighted.

I recall one sales manager who would walk his salespeople over to a window. While at the window he would gesture to the outside and say "see all of those people out there? There must be thousands. I could go to any one of those people and get an excuse, but I'm not looking for excuses, I'm looking for results!"

The photo gallery here is a shared space, despite the fact that some think it is their private playground. I am not the only one frustrated because a photo I post goes way down the list minutes later as each armpit hair of Kyle Hynick's gets posted. Share, not monopolize.

whine.jpg

There have been many images that show “covered” erections that have been allowed. Just look at most of the bulges stuffed into underwear, speedos, and workout shorts. You think those boys are flaccid?

A boy can dream, can't he?

But if see Haggis on a menu, I don't leave the restaurant, I just order something else.

Hey, I'm still not over CRASH beating out BROKEBACK for Best Picture either, but to dismiss a food just because Paul Haggis was the director of that over-praised mediocrity is a bit much, IMHO.