"tenbelow"?

lieut_kije
This topic is 1192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He starts saying he is straight and ends with "Straight very masculine guy here but A hole is a hole." Meaning?

I'm thoroughly confused of late. I don't know where the line is anymore. Following are two quotes from the bio section of one of the hot hunks who identifies himself as "straight" on the Flirt4Free site. I have not seen any reports of personal experience with him which would either confirm or refute his statements.

My Fantasies

"I would like to fuck all my soccer team, we only do oral, but it'd be dope to hacve an orgy and fuck all those bubble butt asses and grab their sweaty bodies."

Special Info

"I'm into chicks and dudes, not a bi, but I like to fuck dudes a lot, so if you want imagine me fucking your hole, just tip me and tell me your darkest desires."

He starts saying he is straight and ends with "Straight very masculine guy here but A hole is a hole." Meaning?

Meaning there should be no doubt he's totally straight and to him a hole is just a body part and he doesnt care on which gender he finds it... He's fucking a HOLE, not a person.....

• 2 weeks later...