411 Awesome Bottom Football Jock

Andy2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure what the rules are on here about posting links and providers alternative names. So:

1) His rentmen ad has a link to his Twitter

2) Google his Twitter account name

3) Go to the Gayforfans hit.

4) Enjoy pictures ca. 2021.

Very handsome man. A little too much of a bottom for my more vanilla tastes.

There is also a very long thread about him under his alternative name on lpsg.

2 hours ago, Andy2 said:

Colton is gonna be in NYC this coming week.   Anyone seen him recently?  Reports:  Is his body as awesome as the pix suggest?  His face?   Does he love being a power bottom?  

If you follow the trail of internet breadcrumbs that I wrote above, you will quickly discovery that he is a power bottom. The 32-page screed on him at lpsg.com under his IRL name is full of information... like he is a rocket-power bottom. Take a look at all of his "I am into" things. The lpsg.com link comes up if you Google his Twitter handle.

Edited by musclvr
Added a comment

Following the guidance above, I found his face and other pix.   SUPER-HOTT.    Fantasy material for many of us :)

So I texted him about a meet-and-fuck in NYC but have not heard back yet.  Is he flakey?  Or maybe be is super-selective about whom he sees?  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

It's exciting to hear about someone with great reviews. Reminds me of discovering a new talent in the Manchester United youth squad. I haven't met Colton King, but it's intriguing to hear about his awesome body and positive feedback. It's like finding a hidden gem in the football world. If anyone has met him, I'm sure they'll share their experiences.