411 Awesome Bottom Football Jock

Andy2

Dutchal, thanks for the astute find. This guy's contact number (734) is Michigan, and he is in Kalamazoo right now. I would not knock him for mobility. He was in NYC for a while, and I was hoping he would return.

In the interest of full disclosure, I exchanged emails with him before he left NYC. He was responsive and considerate--but he rarely checks into RM and so our communication was strung out over many days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

in LA now. sent a very hot face pic. anyone meet?

What does his facial hair look like from the pic he sent you?

When I was travelling through the area earlier this year, I asked for a face pic just to gauge the beard situation. Even told him he could send one from the nose down. Never heard a peep back so I guess it's pretty wild, yes?

What does his facial hair look like from the pic he sent you?

When I was travelling through the area earlier this year, I asked for a face pic just to gauge the beard situation. Even told him he could send one from the nose down. Never heard a peep back so I guess it's pretty wild, yes?

Maybe a five o clock shadow at most. Square jaw and handsome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Total flake.  I decided to take one for the team and reached out to him.  We texted off and on over the course of an afternoon; established a time and place, what would happen, rate, etc.  He seemed engaged and playful.  Then as we got closer to the appointment time he went radio silent and never responded again.  Don't bother wasting your time.

On 8/18/2021 at 2:06 PM, The Dude said:

Total flake.  I decided to take one for the team and reached out to him.  We texted off and on over the course of an afternoon; established a time and place, what would happen, rate, etc.  He seemed engaged and playful.  Then as we got closer to the appointment time he went radio silent and never responded again.  Don't bother wasting your time.

Darn! Thanks for the intel

• 1 year later...