forum member Italiano

Smurof
This topic is 1159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He used to have the handle xafnndapp, but hasn't posted on here pretty much abruptly right around the presidential election. I know we tragically lost forum regular bigvalboy this year, who I enjoyed privately messaging with. If Italiano is laying low, I know he's not alone - LOTS of people have disappeared from social media for their sanity.

Happy new year to all. Next year for me, less teasing and posting, more money saving with less gambling.

Smurof

"What happens in the moderators area, stays in the moderator area." I suspect that he'll be back next year.

@jjkrkwood has also been missing lately. At the other site, he posted that he is suspended here, so we at least know he hasn't disappeared.

Maybe the Christmas spirit could move @Guy Fawkes and management to shorten jj's suspension. He offers a lot to this site and his often humorous posts are missed by me.

"What happens in the moderators area, stays in the moderator area." I suspect that he'll be back next year.

It’s unfortunate “time outs” aren’t more transparent? There used to be a little by-line under our avatar/username indicating “time out”? Also might lead to better forum wide behavior if users understood why some are timed out?

That said...keep up they good work moderators! We love what you do!

• 1 month later...

I just realized that @Smurof had enquired a bit worried about me back in December. That's very nice, it shows that we are in this little "community" not only with common interests, but also with concerns about sudden disappearances of members.

I was "punished" and suspended for a month because I had been a bit condescending and disrespectful towards a known member (has he disappeared?..) which had opposite political views to mine.

These past 4 years and especially during election times have brought up the worst in many people, me included.

But it's nice to be back ?