411 on AlienAbduction aka Sean

cvalen373

Anyone has had experience with him? Unique Name but I feel like I've seen him before.

https://rentmasseur.com/AlienAbduction

Sean had an ad on massagem4m before it shut down. He’s an old Playgirl model in his younger days, but has aged quite well. I contacted him 3 times and he was unavailable each time I tried to setup an appointment. I guess aliens actually did abduct him, so I eventually gave up. Hopefully you have better luck.

Edited by QTP2T

Remove that mustache and get some HRT + Weight training for more muscle and people would be hiring him like crazy.

Number one, how do you know he doesn't already have clients hiring him like crazy. Number two, maybe he doesn't feel the need to take hormones & number three, maybe he's happy the way he is now.

OMG. There was no judgment at all in my comment!

I apologize if I offended anyone.

I said the mustache thing just because I personally don't like them.

And then I mentioned the HRT just because it's a fact that helps to build more muscle for men over 50.

Let's face it, muscle guys have more clients, period.

Again, I apologize if I offended anyone into naturally matured guys.

I appreciate it when a man tries to look his best despite age - example here.

What I provided was no judgment but 100% real and honest client feedback.

And then I mentioned the HRT just because it's a fact that helps to build more muscle for men over 50.

Again, I apologize if I offended anyone into naturally matured guys but It was 100% real and honest client feedback.

Again, I apologize if I offended anyone into naturally matured guys but It was 100% real and honest client feedback.

I love this community but it can be a tough crowd from time to time ?

Again, I apologize if I offended anyone into naturally matured guys.

I appreciate it when a man tries to look his best despite age - example here.

What I provided was no judgment but 100% real and honest client feedback.

Dude,

How you objectified and criticized this man’s appearance is your opinion, and you’re entitled to that.

You’re also entitled to keep your opinion to yourself.

So man up and accept the backlash for being a douche.

Furthermore, I’m sure that after many people looked at his profile, they liked his looks (I liked what I saw).

How convenient for you to sit back from your screen in ANONYMITY, and have the unmitigated audacity to critique someone else’s looks. We don’t know what you look like, and I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate it, if we criticized your looks, because of our “entitlement”, to share our insulting personal opinions.

I’ll say this about people who critique those whose looks change as they get older...

This man had his prime moment of being “hot”, and had magazines photo spreads to solidify that moment for him.

The same people who are so easily to criticize, have never had that “moment”, but have been on the sidelines, busted and unattractive ALL of their lives.

Let that sink in....

You’re also entitled to keep your opinion to yourself.

Same as you, so please keep to yourself your opinions about me. I'm a client, not a provider, thanks.

man up and accept the backlash for being a douche.

I accepted it and apologized cause I'm not a douche and I had no bad intention in my comment nor I indulge in toxic drama, so this is the last line you get from me. Bye for now.

Same as you, so please keep to yourself your opinions about me. I'm a client, not a provider, thanks.

I accepted it and apologized cause I'm not a douche and I had no bad intention in my comment nor I indulge in toxic drama, so this is the last line you get from me. Bye for now.

Well said ?. U made a mistake and u apologized .no need to make it too big of a problem

Ummm No.

1.) You being a client doesn’t give you any more leverage to make asinine posts, any more than anyone else. Nor does your “client”, status give you the right to insult providers of any kind.

2.) I have no problem with you voicing your opinions. I had a problem with you whining about the negative feedback you got, following your insulting post. This is a forum. If you make a post, people can and will make comments back. Accept that, and get over it.

Edited by Monarchy79

So.....has anyone seen this provider?

There’s a 2016 post on Sean before he stopped massaging (https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-david-sean-in-la.115337/). Based on the positive review, I was excited that he started massaging again and hoped to book an appointment. But have not been successful yet. He has better recent pictures here (https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40977/). Anyone got a recent experience?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...