411 on Muscle_Dennis

Chipand24

Someone who’s hired him please give us some details, as very few (with the exception of those extremely hot pics) are revealed in his ad. Nothing listed un the “I am into“ section. Kissing? Versatile? Would love to hear.

Same here. Also by IM he said he does incalls too.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol unbump if thats a thing. He is cute but does PNP and got a negative review

Odd: The negative review has no explanatory text comment and is from someone with no other reviews. Might be accurate or might be a revenge review, which we sometimes see.

The review just before that, from a guy with a couple of dozen reviews, says: "Excellent, very hot, looked exactly like his pics, very friendly really fun to be with."

The oldest review is from another with no other reviews and also has no text comment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I just met Muscle_Dennis. He is very down-to-earth and sexy. Like the posts mentioned above, he is a good kisser. During our time together, he was fully engaged (never checked on his phone for personal matters) and took his time to make me feel good. Overall, it was a 10/10 experience. I would totally recommend him to anyone who is looking for a provider with high quality service. 

Edited by larrywater

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...