What is the biggest accomplishment you achieved this year

Daniel84
This topic is 1088 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Four months have passed since I posted on this thread. A lot has changed and not all for the best. Because of our slower rollout of vaccines than we anticipated last December, it will take us longer to get out from under COVID than elsewhere, like the UK and the USA. There many more have received the two doses that will enable them to recover some semblance of a normal life, albeit we don’t appear to be going back to what was a normal life in many respects for the foreseeable future (crowded stadiums or theatres).

The lockdowns we are currently experiencing likely means this summer will not unfold as last summer did for me, when cases were so low in our area that one was able to see people like our provider friends if one took reasonable precautions. I haven’t been able to see anyone now since the new year. Last year I celebrated my late May birthday with a weekend visit by a provider. Not in the cards this year.:(

• 3 weeks later...

Best reply ever!

Specially considering so many posters are over 60 and so many younger posters have preexisting conditions like not being HWP.

We can call ourselves survivors!

Ok.

I don't consider myself a survivor because I have lost weight during covid19. I was diagnosed with diabetes in early 2020. But I would have slimmed down anyway because I am a below average cook!

I survived the United States Army.