Need to make out with someone with COVID-19 (MCAS Miramar) - Prefer female but at this point don't really care

LTH
This topic is 1260 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody in the San Diego area wants to help this marine out? He's desperate so as long as you're CURRENTLY COVID-19 positive, you'll make the list. And he'll PAY YOU! Positive for antibody might not work for him as he wants a sure thing.

NO RELATIONSHIP!

EpcUMacXEAMgaZG?format=jpg

https://www.navytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2020/12/17/marine-seeks-makeout-partner-with-covid-19-on-craigslist/

I'm not really sure how many squads there are at Miramar and how many of them are half off on MEU... If there are enough, this marine can remain anonymous...

Or he might not be savvy enough to think about staying anonymous.

All of the camp Pendleton guys I paid for service I already figured out who they really were. My last guy is now out of the Marines and back in Conshohocken working as a technician for Verizon. I always make it a point not to bother the guys when they're back in their normal lives though... so no I'm not a creep!

I suppose this has to be a fake??!!......:p.......if a lazy Marine really wanted to get out of duty, those revealing ID details in the post couldn't possibly help his quest......

I wonder if Miramar replied to the ad to check it out?

I guess he has not figured out that it might mean being infected by your potential sexual partner or it may mean months in an ICU or maybe death. Not exactly a Rhodes scholar.