Is this an example of PNP

Maximiliam
This topic is 1234 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Many of us were shamed for having attraction towards others of the same sex while growing up. That takes a long time to over come. Drugs are just an easy way to escape.

That’s true, and it’s not just “drug” drugs either. It’s anti depressants, stimulants, and anything else. Being on drugs isn’t just limited to street drugs or illegal narcs.

I been seeing a guy who I recently found out takes aderall (however it’s spelled). Before that it was anti-depressants. The level of disorder and chaos in his home was so severe, it bordered on unsanitary living conditions. I been helping to get it looking like a home again, but I had a talk with him yesterday and will again later. However I have noticed improvements since he got off the anti-D’s

And sadly yes, a lot of our men are on drugs or alcoholics. I think instead of saying, “well all my friends are gay and don’t do XYZ”, we all need to look at the issue as truth in the matter. And that’s not being judgemental: I know many successful gay men who PNP every once in awhile. “Weekend warriors” so to speak. But not everybody who does them has it together, or keeps it together. The majority of gay men who are on drugs are caught up in the lifestyle. And they’re so deep in, they can’t function without it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s true, and it’s not just “drug” drugs either. It’s anti depressants, stimulants, and anything else. Being on drugs isn’t just limited to street drugs or illegal narcs.

I been seeing a guy who I recently found out takes aderall (however it’s spelled). Before that it was anti-depressants. The level of disorder and chaos in his home was so severe, it bordered on unsanitary living conditions. I been helping to get it looking like a home again, but I had a talk with him yesterday and will again later. However I have noticed improvements since he got off the anti-D’s

And sadly yes, a lot of our men are on drugs or alcoholics. I think instead of saying, “well all my friends are gay and don’t do XYZ”, we all need to look at the issue as truth in the matter. And that’s not being judgemental: I know many successful gay men who PNP every once in awhile. “Weekend warriors” so to speak. But not everybody who does them has it together, or keeps it together. The majority of gay men who are on drugs are caught up in the lifestyle. And they’re so deep in, they can’t function without it.

Adderall is just another form of meth. Only difference is that one is legal and the other illegal. That and the way you consume them. Yeah, I can always spot a tweakers place.

I had those same friends that were doing it sparingly here and there. I thought gee there successful and I can do that too. Yeah, pigs flying is more realistic then me doing hard drugs in moderation. Lol

Oh really what made you quit and lol I wanna try it just once lol since I Hurd it make ypu feel drunk

Too hard to get as in safely. Last thing I want to do is buying it from some dealer not knowing what's in it.

It used to actually be legal believe it or not. I actually would buy GHB at GNC back in the late 90s. They call it liquid ecstasy because it makes you feel like you're on it for a few hours. You could also buy speed there too. All my friends were addicted to that shit too. So you got all your party supplies legally and conveniently. Lol

Too hard to get as in safely. Last thing I want to do is buying it from some dealer not knowing what's in it.

It used to actually be legal believe it or not. I actually would buy GHB at GNC back in the late 90s. They call it liquid ecstasy because it makes you feel like you're on it for a few hours. You could also buy speed there too. All my friends were addicted to that shit too. So you got all your party supplies legally and conveniently. Lol

I'll try it next year