Party friendly vs Party Only

jeezifonly
This topic is 1202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know what it means, but when pnp is part of “into” list, or if the ad says “party friendly”, how does one know whether or not he MUST have some in order to participate, or if he won’t already be tweaking when I arrive? Looking to avoid, and some hot guys refer in one or both of those ways.

My instinct says move on with any mention, but there I imagine there are occasional users who will not if client is not.

From your experience, would you just ask? and are the guys truthful when answering? (Meaning you asked them not to be on it or bring it, and they complied.)

Or should I go with my gut and move on?

There's really no way to gage it until you're face-to-face with the provider. I think thats why many say to avoid when you see PNP or party referenced in their ad. If the ad is professional enough and the provider has a lot of reviews I'd say chances are its an occasional thing. Always ask before booking and try to position your questions in a way that you can tell if they're a heavy user or not from their response.

I've booked two providers in the past that have PNP in their profiles. Based on all the strong reviews and how professional their ads were I went ahead booking them and had no issues. My instinct told me it was more of an occasional thing. If I had arrived and either one of them had shown signs of a tweaker I would've left.

In the end, if your gut is telling you to move on trust it. Think with your head above, not below.

There's really no way to gage it until you're face-to-face with the provider. I think thats why many say to avoid when you see PNP or party referenced in their ad. If the ad is professional enough and the provider has a lot of reviews I'd say chances are its an occasional thing. Always ask before booking and try to position your questions in a way that you can tell if they're a heavy user or not from their response.

I've booked two providers in the past that have PNP in their profiles. Based on all the strong reviews and how professional their ads were I went ahead booking them and had no issues. My instinct told me it was more of an occasional thing. If I had arrived and either one of them had shown signs of a tweaker I would've left.

In the end, if your gut is telling you to move on trust it. Think with your head above, not below.

Thank you - I usually do follow my gut and you validated that instinct - appreciate it

if you aren’t sure approach it from the opposite way and ask if they will party and how. you can usually tell by response if it’s just an occasional or if it is a problem. daniel Nasarri lists PNP but he doesn’t actually party he lists it because he doesn’t mind if others do. as DMIS says trust your instinct

I know what it means, but when pnp is part of “into” list, or if the ad says “party friendly”, how does one know whether or not he MUST have some in order to participate, or if he won’t already be tweaking when I arrive? Looking to avoid, and some hot guys refer in one or both of those ways.

My instinct says move on with any mention, but there I imagine there are occasional users who will not if client is not.

From your experience, would you just ask? and are the guys truthful when answering? (Meaning you asked them not to be on it or bring it, and they complied.)

Or should I go with my gut and move on?

You ask up front.