Wondering if any sensual masseurs would consider "virtual" sessions during this covid time?

sense
This topic is 1260 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know for sure, but I have to believe masseurs are being impacted by this covid crisis. I would love to find one or two genuinely nice guys who honestly do beautifully sensual massage, who believe in the power of connection and tenderness, who would be open to considering exploring really wonderful sensual, erotic massage by Zoom? I travel a lot in non-covid time.... and miss very much my ability to engage highly talented sensual massage practitioners. I certainly intend to compensate, by venmo or similar, for 30 or 45-min "virtual" sessions in which we can talk each other through our very sensual massage experience together. It may be about as beautiful as we can get right now........ I live on east coast but travel a lot (usually...) and would love nothing more than establishing the right connection now through this type of discovery and exploration, and then be able to see you when things return to "normal" -- hopefully soon! Very sincere, honest, respectful, fit, good guy here. Many thanks for considering.

No... honestly a really sensual zoom session in which we could talk through all the sensual elements of a really beautiful massage, from start to finish. Yes, maybe release at the end, but I'm honestly looking for the connection through touch (well, spoken touch...) and the embrace and the kiss... (again, alas, only spoken and eye contact...).

No... honestly a really sensual zoom session in which we could talk through all the sensual elements of a really beautiful massage, from start to finish. Yes, maybe release at the end, but I'm honestly looking for the connection through touch (well, spoken touch...) and the embrace and the kiss... (again, alas, only spoken and eye contact...).

If I were you I'd probably start with masseurs you had connected well in the past and see if they're open to doing/exploring this with you.

I don't know for sure, but I have to believe masseurs are being impacted by this covid crisis. I would love to find one or two genuinely nice guys who honestly do beautifully sensual massage, who believe in the power of connection and tenderness, who would be open to considering exploring really wonderful sensual, erotic massage by Zoom? I travel a lot in non-covid time.... and miss very much my ability to engage highly talented sensual massage practitioners. I certainly intend to compensate, by venmo or similar, for 30 or 45-min "virtual" sessions in which we can talk each other through our very sensual massage experience together. It may be about as beautiful as we can get right now........ I live on east coast but travel a lot (usually...) and would love nothing more than establishing the right connection now through this type of discovery and exploration, and then be able to see you when things return to "normal" -- hopefully soon! Very sincere, honest, respectful, fit, good guy here. Many thanks for considering.

While browsing the ads on rentmasseur in the NYC market especially during the height of the pandemic when spas were shutdown, I've seen a few masseurs who mention something along these lines. There's also Brandon's Naked Yoga classes which he streams live on-line from San Francisco. This is a group class but he does mention individualized sessions can be arranged. You can probably google to find his info. There's a small fee to join his sessions.

So, are you essentially asking about a sensual zoom jack off session with a willing masseur?

You can call this whatever you like, but I agree with PaulM's assessment - this is a zoom jack off session. It is the covid successor to phone sex.

Most masseurs (good ones) operate using sequences and patterns of movement gained from training. The rest is intuition, non cognitive, as they feel the body’s response under the hands and arms they’re using, and adjust direction and pressure. It’s going to be hard for them to verbalize what’s become intuitive instinct. The sensual part is probably easier to talk through... which is when it will kinda become a Zoom jackoff sesh. Hope you find the guy who can deliver exactly what you need.

Thanks to all who've shared thoughts here. I didn't intend to say that "jackoff" is an essential element... it's truly not, sometimes it might happen but sometimes not.... I'm really looking for authentic sensual connection. Still interested.

Respectfully, I'm kind of wondering -- do any providers honestly value establishing a sensual connection that makes the intimacy even more wonderful? I know it's about the money and the transaction, and I'm totally good for that -- but really value the connection and hope to find a provider who feels the same. Thanks.

Do you find kissing often? Pre-Covid I mean?