Rafael Nadal .. What more can I say?

Philly Guy
This topic is 4791 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I do not play tennis or know very much about the sport, I do manage to watch the finals for the men, and at times the women, of some of the major matches.

This morning I watched two of the three sets and do agree with the originator of this thread. I, too, scrutinized this gorgeous Spanish hunk and just fantasized.

When he raised his arms at victory-- I sat and said to myself: look at those hot arm pits (And I am not a "pit man!"). I could have easily begun to salivate in preparation for my oral attack of this beautiful speciman.

Yes, Nadal would make one cream on himself without even touching the rod!

• 4 weeks later...

I am a FREAK for tennis among other things and yeah, Nadal's ass is one of them.

Yestrday's final was as good as it gets. When I flipped it on, Nadal was leading 2 sets to love. I couldn't believe it. And then he had Federer 40-0 and was about to break again. But couldn't covert... so I sat thru the excruciating rain delay and those killer tie breaks. Nadal came SO close 4-1 and still couldn't close the deal. By the time that he lost it, I had to leave for OKC to go meet David and Dane Scott.

I was really sad for Nadal.. because I knew that Federer was in the groove now and I just figured that he would run away with the 5th set. How do you lose 2 sets in tie breakers (when you had him!!!) and still hang in there? Not me. I would have been sobbing on the side lines or on the Duchess of Kent's shoulder like Novotna did....

So, I sulk all the way to the city, only consoled by the thought of D & DS and when I get to the hotel, I head for the lobby and the damned thing is STILL on and they are tied 7-7. The desk clerk who knows me WAY too well is cheering for Federer and how could you not??? Such class and Hell, he has come back from 2 sets down and has withstood how many championship points?? And he's won 5 in a row! There is no questioning this man's place in sports history. Legendary. And one fine ass, as well.

I get to the room just in time to see Nadal seal the deal. And as overwhelmed as he was, he still acknowledged Federer... "He is the best.... He has five... I only have 1...." So classy. Not mincing words, here, but he didn't kill Federer. He did that at the French and seemed a little embarressed to have done so.... yesterday, he rose to the occasion and outlasted a GREAT champion.

But the whole damned thing was EPIC.

And my evening lived up to all the hype (in my mind_) as well. More about that later in the Deli.

Okie

Does nothing for me. He could swap asses with Serena Williams and you couldn't tell the difference. Yuck.

If I'm going Spanish, I'll take Feliciano Lopez.

And could Roger Federer be more "queeny?" From the fake gold crests on his gold-braided sweaters to the gold lame belt he wears to that chubby, homely chick who is his beard ... boy, that boy is an embarassment to "our side."

• 2 years later...
Guest greatness

I agree.. I like hard working sweaty men. Guys don't always have to be pretty to be attractive.

He looks so posed and cleaned up I wouldn't have recognized him if the photos weren't in this thread. IMHO he is sexier when he is sweaty and smiling at the end of a match.

Rafael Nadal

He looks so posed and cleaned up I wouldn't have recognized him if the photos weren't in this thread. IMHO he is sexier when he is sweaty and smiling at the end of a match.

I've always thought that Rafa was freakin' hot and sexy looking. Let's just agree that he's better looking as a hot and sweaty tennis player than as an Armani underwear model.

Guest ChgoBoy
Agreed, but I still want to ravage that guy that's face down on the bench. ;)

That's not to be unexpected. Face down or even face up on any bench - Let's just hope he doesn't post here with a different attitude that might be receptive to any of it.

Unfortunately, what you can say is "I'll see you at the French Open".

Well, get used to that.

It's sad to say, but by the time a tennis player reaches the position of #1 seed, his career has peaked. We can still lust after him and cheer him on, but there are younger players coming along every day who are working every bit as hard as he did to reach his position.

I'm not saying his career is over, but it won't go any higher.

Personally I hope we see many more exciting tennis matches (and we likely will), and a whole lot more of that magnificent ass in tight white shorts.

But pro tennis is a brutal game. I'm happy he's doing this modeling gig while he's in his prime. It's actually a pretty smart move on his part.

• 1 month later...

Archived