Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

Last night's Adonis AMA was very entertaining. I ended up staying for the entire 2 hours. The way Matt and Tim conduct these sessions can put even the smoothest corporate comms guys to shame. I learnt that Matt and one of the dancers actually had worked for a big finance firm and the polish showed. Also learnt that a big hot dancer (name withheld) pees sitting down to keep things clean. The little tit bits of personal details and experiences that everyone shared made the session very lively. Astro, the new dancer, sang a MJ song for us and jiggled his balls for a contest.. he is so hot and fresh. Mr. Coolwave was exactly that.. the coolest conductor of games ever. I liked how he played Matt against Tim for a very generous Xmas gift and earlier had gotten Tim to inspect dicks for Covid. Nice fun and welcome respite from the hum drum of work and depressing Covid news.

• 2 weeks later...

They were soooooo bad. Like.... so bad. I think they were uncomfortable, or I explained the game poorly. Lol

I was the better guess which was still way low, right? I kept it down when I saw there were lower denominations but before you said $100s were the most common. I worked in a cash office years ago so I have some expertise, but these guys have been dealing in a largely cash business themselves, I was surprised. It was clearly at least 100 different bills.

I was the better guess which was still way low, right? I kept it down when I saw there were lower denominations but before you said $100s were the most common. I worked in a cash office years ago so I have some expertise, but these guys have been dealing in a largely cash business themselves, I was surprised. It was clearly at least 100 different bills.

There was $4,970 in the stack. 40 x $100 bills and then fill ins.

Nude party is a go—you may have seen an email come out sharing two guys who will be there.... two really sexy ones! I can tell you that there are many others who in my opinion are equally as sexy. Announcements will also be made on the adonis onlyfans... and the full lineup will be sent to those who are paid and confirmed. I of course will be there and you all should be too!

Edited by Hello

Hello Hello

If you have been to a nude party in the past few months can you please tell me how customers and dancers are protected from COVID?

With all the contact that go on at these places (not just adonis) I don't see how its safe for customers or dancers.

I went to two nude parties and didn’t catch covid either time.

Hello Hello

If you have been to a nude party in the past few months can you please tell me how customers and dancers are protected from COVID?

With all the contact that go on at these places (not just adonis) I don't see how its safe for customers or dancers.

It is really a matter of risk tolerance. Given the nature of the event and if there is an expectation for strict and consistent social distancing, then yea, this might not be the thing to go to.

Hello Hello

Well with the start of COVID vaccinations in the past few days, give it a few weeks and there may be a whole new group from the front line of the pandemic who might be a lot more willing to get out there and have some fun with the knowledge that they’re significantly safer to venture out there somewhat protected while still following guidelines and burn some cash on some hot guy to stimulate... the economy?

But the male nurses are making so much in overtime now they don't need to turn to stripping to pay the bills...

All the nurses I know would LOVE a night off and momentary distraction attend this. Hell, I'd buy their drinks. Several I know got dose 1 of the Pfizer vaccine today.