It's final!

This topic is 1222 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm now the proud owner of of my new house in the Hollywood hills! For those of you who've followed the Lindoro story, "Lindoro" cancelled our Friday dinner texting "I'll be tied up at work for the next 2 weeks." I told him I wouldn't be back down until the 2nd week of January, and he said "It will be here in no time." In the meantime, I'm meeting a furloughed flight attendant for Alaska Airlines. Spending the week-end with him instead. My hopes for Lindoro are going down. Too much hot/cold.

That's going to be a major job. I'll need to hire a construction firm's structural engineer to even get a good estimate. The work will apparently take over a year. ? It's the retaining wall for the swimming pool. The foundation is fine.

... fascinated by the mention of he who will be "tied up at work for the next 2 weeks." ...

There are tons of men who express interest in getting hooked up with me on Seeking Arrangements. What's really different about "Lindoro" is that he came on to me from the moment our eyes met. So he had no idea of my situation, or, in particular, the house I'd soon be owning. That's one of the reasons I was so excited about the prospects about our staying together. But the furloughed Alaska Airlines flight attendant seems to be a solid citizen. I've done a criminal and financial background check on him, and he seems to be quite clean. We're meeting in a few hours, and we'll see if we click. Interestingly, both he and Lindoro are 28.

I'll need to hire a construction firm's structural engineer ... The work will apparently take over a year. ? It's the retaining wall for the swimming pool.

Am I the only one who already envisioned muscled straight (hopefully heteroflexible) construction workers walking up and down your property for over a year until the finishing of the swimming pool?

Ask your contractor for a chance to see the construction crew in action, just for quality assurance purposes. ?

width=390pxhttps://media.tenor.com/images/12cc1393f61847fccd1973468e83ace9/tenor.gif[/img]width=195pxhttps://media.tenor.com/images/7dc0d97e43567e8e7c38be3e9ed2b8c5/tenor.gif[/img]width=309pxhttps://media.tenor.com/images/d719ba3c05a6077bc2e254b69ff6b5ba/tenor.gif[/img]

They won't even have the city permits available ready by the time I move in in January. So yeah, I'll have as much time as I want to stare at the workers. When I'm not staring at the shirtless men in Runyon Canyon. I went down the canyon with my Alaska Airlines flight attendant today. I couldn't be taking photos today, of course, but plenty of eye candy. He's going to be house sitting for me while I finish my last weeks at work. Also got him everything he needs for the house for now (groceries, laundry, soap, etc.). I guess I can call him "Quinn."

There are tons of men who express interest in getting hooked up with me on Seeking Arrangements. What's really different about "Lindoro" is that he came on to me from the moment our eyes met. So he had no idea of my situation, or, in particular, the house I'd soon be owning. That's one of the reasons I was so excited about the prospects about our staying together. But the furloughed Alaska Airlines flight attendant seems to be a solid citizen. I've done a criminal and financial background check on him, and he seems to be quite clean. We're meeting in a few hours, and we'll see if we click. Interestingly, both he and Lindoro are 28.

Just to play devils advocate, are you SURE he knew nothing of you? I gather from your posts that you are a person of some means, and I assume the hospitality industry keeps tabs on the high-flyers. I would think when someone like you is coming in, they tip off the staff.