411 on Grabrielgarv visiting nyc

MichaelM

6 hours ago, Johnrom said:

Gabriel is a great guy ! Handsome. Polite. Soft spoken. Professional. Excellent technique. A masseur who really knows his craft. I have seen him eight  times since early 2020. Among the absolute best on rentmasseur. I cannot comprehend any negativity about this Latin gem. 

Welcome to the forums…Gabriel. 

It's very difficult to overcome so many negative comments. It's easy to be a massage chameleon and acquire a share of positive reviews, but if you mess up too many times, word will get around. Once that happens, recovery is a challenge. Touring with a table is not easy work, and it can be costly. Perhaps, based on looks alone, there is enough horny bate out there. Many guys don't really care about a quality massage. They're just paying for a fantasy.

I've seen Gabe a few times over the years.  The first massage about 3 years ago was a decent, strong massage - done on a bed which is not my preference, but really didn't take away from the massage.   He got naked at my request and really has a nice body and is also nicely equipped.   I left very satisfied and even paid a small upgrade fee for some added fun....usually don't do that but I think he's really hot 😜 .  He's Peruvian and has beautiful skin.  The second time around (about 2 years ago) was an ok massage but he felt more detached as others have noted so I haven't repeated since.  However, my heart does skip a beat whenever he's visiting my town and I'm very tempted.  The way he lubes up the outside of his buttocks and slids my dick between them drives me wild!  So far I have resisted the urge to rebook again but I know someday I could fall off the wagon...😅

Edited by PaulM

• 2 months later...

He’s definitely a very unique case, and like PaulM I find myself tempted to rebook against my better judgment.  The first massage was professional & good (at a time when I had little experience); he clearly was enjoying things, and “extras” sort of proceeded naturally.  The next visit was again good, and got more intense.  Unfortunately, in later visits he always seems to assume that it’s time to proceed directly to the extras.  Things always finish in much less than an hour, and honestly I think he does the *exact opposite* of treating repeat clients well.  He really is physically beautiful and can be a quiet, friendly conversationalist, but I can see why for many it’s a one-time thing.  Happy to share more info with other veterans 😛