What's a rate you feel comfortable paying?

7829V
This topic is 1029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

12 hours ago, Scott Dixon said:

I am happy to say that I pay one of my regular masseurs a whopping $110 for 90 minutes of expert therapeutic massage with sensual elements.  He's been in the business full time for 26 years and it is his only profession, which he performs in his beautiful loft condo in downtown Houston.  As you might imagine, he has as much business as he can handle.  I also have a regular traveling masseur who comes to Houston once a month for a series of regular house calls.  I pay him $140 for two hours of therasensual massage and have been doing so for 5-6 years.  

I am less happy to say that I sometimes fall for a PYT as I did last week, and paid $150 for an hour of little more than oily mutual touching and HE for me.  Worse than that, a couple of months ago, I paid a very hot-looking young man $160 for an hour of face-up shoulder-rubbing while looking at his disappointing nakedness and attempting to pleasure myself.  I do have my weak, unwise moments! 

@Scott Dixon don't beat yourself up too much.    It happens to the best of us :)  It's typically those "weak" moments that I end up regretting.  Thinking too much below the belt, but hey we're guys and that goes with the territory.

For me, it depends on various factors. 
For the first time massage, I do have a cap (and that varies).

However, for a massage that’s good and the masseur checks all of the minimum boxes too (table, quality oil, real skills, good chemistry), I don’t mind paying more and my tip usually pushes the overall payment into the next bracket anyways.