Grab your passport... and a blood test????

Coolwave35
This topic is 1249 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I feel it's important to get tested before a trip and abstain from sex between the test and the trip. In the same vein, I feel responsible for taking a COVID test before sexual encounters and am even more serious about isolating and abstaining between those results and the occasion. Risking exposure to STI's and COVID is not worth the sex or contribution it provides - especially in comparison to a trip. Besides, I'm getting laid on the trip so what is the rush? My COVID results are ready typically within 12 hours, and in order to feel safe before a trip I pay for Talent Testing Services to have my results in under 24 hours - or a free clinic with fast results, if available. Which, BTW, aren't very available right now. It is not easy to get tested right now, and results are often taking longer than usual.

I've barely worked this year, but I took a trip that made me uncomfortable because the other participants didn't follow the same guidelines. They'd been tested, but it turned out some had sexual encounters and ignored COVID guidelines between the test and the trip - as well as during the trip. One thought because he'd had COVID he had nothing to worry. I find this selfish and negligent. They thought they were being careful enough, and I felt like I was putting myself and the at risk.

In the end, I had not been clear or adamant enough about how important these guidelines are to me. So when I expressed concern, it was already too late. In the future I will be more clear and diligent in maintaining and advocating for these standards.

With each post you continue to wow me. Your thinking and approach makes you all the sexier.

About the clinics, in Massachusetts we're experiencing a tsunami of people seeking tests leading up to the holidays. We have drive up clinics with 9 lanes that have had to halt operations from time to time because traffic spilled out of the lot, down the street, around a corner and into another intersection causing concerns about potential automobile accidents. There is some concern that the onrush is because people think once they test negative they can have large indoor gatherings, something local health officials are trying to dispel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel it's important to get tested before a trip and abstain from sex between the test and the trip. In the same vein, I feel responsible for taking a COVID test before sexual encounters and am even more serious about isolating and abstaining between those results and the occasion. Risking exposure to STI's and COVID is not worth the sex or contribution it provides - especially in comparison to a trip. Besides, I'm getting laid on the trip so what is the rush? My COVID results are ready typically within 12 hours, and in order to feel safe before a trip I pay for Talent Testing Services to have my results in under 24 hours - or a free clinic with fast results, if available. Which, BTW, aren't very available right now. It is not easy to get tested right now, and results are often taking longer than usual.

I've barely worked this year, but I took a trip that made me uncomfortable because the other participants didn't follow the same guidelines. They'd been tested, but it turned out some had sexual encounters and ignored COVID guidelines between the test and the trip - as well as during the trip. One thought because he'd had COVID he had nothing to worry. I find this selfish and negligent. They thought they were being careful enough, and I felt like I was putting myself and the at risk.

In the end, I had not been clear or adamant enough about how important these guidelines are to me. So when I expressed concern, it was already too late. In the future I will be more clear and diligent in maintaining and advocating for these standards.

Handsome, sexy, great body, friendly and warm personality, off the charts BFE and this intelligence is why Maus stands out as an incredible provider. Oh, for the pandemic to end, so I can hire him again!