Carl Lentz and Justin Bieber

Kippy
This topic is 1280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With all the political hysteria and rancor of the last few days this story seems to have slipped through the cracks. While politics get old (literally!) the forum must always maintain sex as its primary focus. My guess is that the lovely Mrs. Lentz finally found the recordings of the Biebs takin' it hard from Carl. These young pooh bears have to record everything! There was a post (link below) here a couple of years ago about this very thing...

https://people.com/human-interest/hillsong-pastor-carl-lentz-reveals-infidelity/

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/do-you-belieber.132302/#post-1438114

How close are Bieber and Lentz? ?

Carl Lentz has “gone into hiding” after being fired from the trendy church.

Lentz — who has preached to Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Chris Pratt, and Kevin Durant, among many other stars — got the boot last week after admitting that he’d been “unfaithful in [his] marriage.”

Now we’re told he’s embarrassed and unreachable. “It’s like he’s gone into hiding,” a source told Page Six, “He’s not returning anyone’s phone calls. Friends have been trying to encourage him to hire someone to navigate this situation, but he’s not responding.”

Meanwhile, we’re told Bieber started distancing himself from Lentz over a year ago.

“[Justin] quit going and it was pretty abrupt. He separated from the church a while ago. They used him,” the source said, “They were opportunistic leaches. Carl ‘Hipster too cool for school’ is a total used car salesman type of guy.”

The first source suggested the pastor had jacked Bieber’s rockstar lifestyle.

“He was always living the pop star life, popping bottles on private planes. The infidelity was not a surprise,” the source said. “At one point, he was in Australia with Bieber at a bar with his shirt off and doing shots… He’s new age and modern, but shots and taking off your clothes in public places? Come on.”

Another insider confirmed that Bieber’s new spiritual advisor is Judah Smith, who leads Churchome.

In an interview with The Post, his mistress Ranin said that they’d had a five-month relationship after meeting in Brooklyn in May.

“We were obsessed with each other,” she said, “He was like a drug to me. I was a drug to him.”

She said that she spoke to him after he was fired, and claims he told her, “My life is over.”

Lentz did not get back to us. A rep for Bieber did not comment.

carl-lentz.jpg