411 on this guy https://rent.men/JerseyJock/#platinum

Newykp
This topic is 751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

In his ad it states....."Party friendly, with excellent administrative capabilities."

wtf is that?! am i interpreting this correctly that he will help inject the heroine into your arm for you? dear god i hope i am a moron and have this wrong!

I was quoted 250/hr fee, plus Uber transportation to South Jersey and back.

Uber was $300 round trip so that was too much for me personally so I passed

Another guy who seems to offer a reasonable hourly fee but then expects the client to pay an exorbitant amount of money to take an Uber. Whatever happened to people either getting their own car or in NYC taking the fucking subway? I am not paying an additional 100, 200 or 300 dollars because you seem to think you need to be chauffered around. It really is not worth it.

In his ad it states....."Party friendly, with excellent administrative capabilities."

wtf is that?! am i interpreting this correctly that he will help inject the heroine into your arm for you? dear god i hope i am a moron and have this wrong!

I took that to mean if you don’t have “party supplies” he can acquire them. ?‍♂️

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/2/2021 at 6:57 AM, Bostonian said:

I've tried contacting him through RM Messenger and texting. Looks like he's seen my messages but I can't get him to respond. Weird. I guess I should move on but his pics totally turn me on.

Interesting? He's been pretty responsive at least over RM chat function, but we're on different coasts so haven't had concrete conversations to meet up yet.

5 hours ago, GTMike said:

Interesting? He's been pretty responsive at least over RM chat function, but we're on different coasts so haven't had concrete conversations to meet up yet.

Yeah it's weird. Numerous attempts and got nothing. Now that it's been a couple months maybe I'll try again. 

Guest leftbench23

I was scheduled with him at 8pm on Monday night, but we never texted he was ready until 830pm. So, I bailed on him. 

I’ve tried a few times to meet him, including having a phone conversation once where he came across as nice & laid back, but he never followed through on setting up a time. Thought perhaps I had said something wrong, but from the sound of things this might be his frequent modus operandi. 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 6/18/2021 at 6:10 AM, Bostonian said:

Yeah it's weird. Numerous attempts and got nothing. Now that it's been a couple months maybe I'll try again. 

You’re a better man than me. Once you don’t respond once, especially twice, much less “numerous” times, you’re off my list. I don’t have time for that bullshit. 

On 3/2/2021 at 9:57 AM, Bostonian said:

I've tried contacting him through RM Messenger and texting. Looks like he's seen my messages but I can't get him to respond. Weird. I guess I should move on but his pics totally turn me on.

I'll second this. My initial correspondence with him was succinct and not at all a "hey hru." Read, but no response. I sent a follow-up message a week later, same brevity. Again, read but no response. 

I moved on. Hot pics though.

Edited by alrajee

On 6/23/2021 at 2:19 PM, kben said:

I’ve tried a few times to meet him, including having a phone conversation once where he came across as nice & laid back, but he never followed through on setting up a time. Thought perhaps I had said something wrong, but from the sound of things this might be his frequent modus operandi. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm curious...to what end? I suppose he might have a steady stream of clients already and can afford to be selective about who he goes out with. Just speculation.