411 on JOAOdasousa in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also not really fair that he can block me to prevent me from giving a poor review. Anyway around that?

Yeah, same thing happened to me yesterday. He talked to me for 30 minutes into our session, started messing around, he couldn't perform then clearly faked an orgasm. We were still nice to each other then he blocked me so I couldn't leave a subpar review.

Yeah, same thing happened to me yesterday. He talked to me for 30 minutes into our session, started messing around, he couldn't perform then clearly faked an orgasm. We were still nice to each other then he blocked me so I couldn't leave a subpar review.

Did you pay the full amount?!!

SCAM! A lot to unpack here.

Saw him tonight. To start with he has blue lightbulbs in the “treatment room” aka his bedroom. No table. Just his bed which he never mentioned and shame on me for not asking.

Then the music was loud Dua Lipa remixes. I felt like I was in a club. I had to ask if he could change it to something more subdued.

The massage was disjointed and clearly untrained. All over the place. Not relaxing. He kept sniffling under his mask that I had to ask him to wear. Needless to say I thought I was walking out of there with either covid or crabs from the bedspread.

I then hear a timer go off on his phone which then prompted him to say all done. I know what an hour of time feels like and that wasn’t it. Also, all done? Nothing on the front?

He has the nerve to ask if I fell asleep. I said not for one second. I flat out told him you shouldn’t advertise as sensual or erotic if you’re not going to finish the job. Just because you were naked doesn’t make it any one of those two.

I get dressed, checked my phone and sure enough it was 45 min. I only gave him 60% of what he quoted me. Again, he has the nerve to mention it’s short to which I replied, just like the hour was short. He then immediately blocks me on RM so I couldn’t submit a bad review. So you heard it here first!

Don’t waste your time or money. I have one or two great regulars...why would I even stray from them? Ugh.

You did the right thing, give him 60% and gave him a great response ?????????????????. Don't let them walk over you or cheat u of ur time

Unfortunately, he got the money between conversation and execution. I usually don't do that but I assumed it'd be fine since I thought we had a good rapport from the conversation.

Anyone who asks for money upfront is a REDFLAG ? I always leave at that point, I had 2 or 3 massages early on where I fell for that, well NO MORE!

Edited by Guy Fawkes