411 on ASIANLUCASBABY

Chad Constantine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/19/2021 at 1:17 AM, allyouknow said:

so disappointing - works out of HERO spa and wasn't upfront about that instead sends you to one address then another. I should have just left. 

talked way too much....ughh

Sorry to hear that:(   I was thinking of hiring him when I'm in NYC in three weeks since he mentions he is into bdsm.   Hard to find hot asian guys into bdsm so would be impsobbile to get into that play at a spa.   

Did he look as cute as in his pics?   I am wondering if he would do a hotel call.   I don't mind if he talks too much as long as he is good.   If he were to send me to a different address I would have just cancelled.   That's another reason not to pay a deposit

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

He is in Atlanta now.

Seems to be a sudden influx of NYC Asian masseurs this week in Atlanta, including Lucas from this thread.   Not unusual to seem one Asian traveling now and then to Atlanta and I enjoy meeting many of them, but this week, woah!    Not complaining mind you, just very unusual. 

Another Asian masseur I had seen before contacted me,  but his day wouldn't work for me and I saw later he went to Houston instead.  

• 10 months later...

I recently had an incredibly disappointing experience with Asialucasbaby who failed to meet the basic standards of professionalism and courtesy expected in their line of work. Despite having an appointment confirmed, I was left waiting outside in the cold for 20 minutes due to being provided with an incorrect address. He did not show up, nor did they have the courtesy to inform me of any delay or mix-up in advance. This lack of communication and disregard for a client's time is unacceptable. I understand that mistakes happen, but the failure to address or rectify the situation only compounded the frustration and inconvenience. It's disheartening to have set aside time for what was supposed to be a relaxing and beneficial service, only to be met with such a glaring lack of professionalism. In short, I wouldn't bother hiring him. 

On 3/19/2024 at 9:43 PM, uptown glowy said:

I recently had an incredibly disappointing experience with Asialucasbaby who failed to meet the basic standards of professionalism and courtesy expected in their line of work. Despite having an appointment confirmed, I was left waiting outside in the cold for 20 minutes due to being provided with an incorrect address. He did not show up, nor did they have the courtesy to inform me of any delay or mix-up in advance. This lack of communication and disregard for a client's time is unacceptable. I understand that mistakes happen, but the failure to address or rectify the situation only compounded the frustration and inconvenience. It's disheartening to have set aside time for what was supposed to be a relaxing and beneficial service, only to be met with such a glaring lack of professionalism. In short, I wouldn't bother hiring him. 

It looks like Asianlucasbaby took responsibility and compensated you in some way. I wish more providers behaved like this. Yes, mistakes happen, but any attempt to work it out with the client is the sign of a good man. IMG_4438.thumb.jpeg.29a8199658b2d03a371401e7f6b2571a.jpeg