Adonis Anniversary Party 10/31

I-zik
This topic is 1268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looks like Adonis is having an in-person Nude Party this weekend for their 11 year anniversary this Saturday.

I appreciate Tim is taking precautions and making masks mandatory and keeping attendees limited to 25 ppl.

Anyone buy their ticket yet? Anyone going? Anyone interested or on the fence?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Adonis is having an in-person Nude Party this weekend for their 11 year anniversary this Saturday.

I appreciate Tim is taking precautions and making masks mandatory and keeping attendees limited to 25 ppl.

Anyone buy their ticket yet? Anyone going? Anyone interested or on the fence?

Did you guys get sent a performer lineup yet? My hesitations are that my tastes aren’t the typical Adonis headliners. I usually go for the Latin-think undercards, or the last minute dancers that just stroll into the party and don’t even make the flyer. Sometimes I’m even partial to the old faithfuls like CT and Valentino. I don’t really go for the top-billed imported muscle hunks like Joe FL, Brogan, Jaxton, etc.