Adonis Anniversary Party 10/31

I-zik
This topic is 1283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and that Joey guy were so adorable! Thanks for keeping us entertaining. ?

That Joey guy hunh? Lol. The one every one kept lusting over??? THAT Joey guy? So excited to hear there will be another nude party this month!!!

It sucks I was not able to log in and join in the festivity - I was waiting in bed for 11p to hit and next thing I know I woke up after 3a.

@sam.fitzpatrick - did @Coolwave35 and the-one-that-everyone-kept-lusting-over Joey behave and only spilled the tea and nothing but the tea?

@Coolwave35 you were a good addition to the AMA. I enjoyed your “candor”! Super relatable

Thanks man, that’s really kind. I was soooooo nervous. Those boys are beautiful to look at and engaging and I kind of operate outside that world as a super generic, average dude. I enjoyed it so much. I hope they’ll have me again.

@sam.fitzpatrick - did @Coolwave35 and the-one-that-everyone-kept-lusting-over Joey behave and only spilled the tea and nothing but the tea?

@Coolwave35 gave a great summary of events - probably could have even given a few more details without crossing the line.

I didn’t really see anyone lusting over this Joey....

@Hello - It took me a few sessions to figure out how to keep the videos on my screen and read the comments posted by the other participants. Reach out to me if you need help figuring that out.

Based on what I read there, I would hope that Joey woke this morning flattered by the positive comments there.

@Coolwave35 gave a great summary of events - probably could have even given a few more details without crossing the line.

@Hello - It took me a few sessions to figure out how to keep the videos on my screen and read the comments posted by the other participants. Reach out to me if you need help figuring that out.

Based on what I read there, I would hope that Joey woke this morning flattered by the positive comments there.

Hello = Joey. He doesn’t miss a beat and read every word. He got two marriage proposals in the q and a. Lol. He and his ego are BOTH fine lol.

It sucks I was not able to log in and join in the festivity - I was waiting in bed for 11p to hit and next thing I know I woke up after 3a.

Joe

I did the same thing. Really was looking forward seeing coolwave