Str8 men and nipples

This topic is 1302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I brought this up a while ago, and the conversation went right away to "THISTURNSMEONSOFUCKINGMUCHI'MGONNAJACKOFFRIGHTFUCKINGNOWOHMYGOD!"

With lots of "Me, too!" replies.

Interesting.

Nipples or the bull getting milked ??

Edited by Reisr30

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I haven’t been at a farm for years but didn’t realize the strides that have been made in milking semen from bulls. Watching this film, I saw the farmer started by fisting the bull in the rectum with his arm and then inserted a dildo with an electric current stimulator to get the bull to orgasm and produce semen. I wonder where they got this idea from?

Probably from poring over the Fort Roff website. Maybe those guys actually have a branch that deals with animal husbandry? Do a google search - no telling what might turn up.

Well, the bulls don't seem to mind it there, but I can't imagine having electrical currents run through my rectum to stimulate my prostate. When nipples are stimulated, this causes a release of the hormone oxytocin from the brain. It's called the "love hormone," and is involved with sexual arousal and orgasm. According to Wikipedia: "Human sexual response: Oxytocin levels in plasma rise during sexual stimulation and orgasm . At least two uncontrolled studies have found increases in plasma oxytocin at orgasm – in both men and women.[54][55] Plasma oxytocin levels are increased around the time of self-stimulated orgasm and are still higher than baseline when measured five minutes after self arousal.[54] The authors of one of these studies speculated that oxytocin's effects on muscle contractibility may facilitate sperm and egg transport."

I first found my orgasms to be intensified with mild stimulation, and over time I have found the more stimulation the better. I believe that people who summarily refuse to consider nipple stimulation during sex are depriving themselves of a higher level of pleasure. My recommendation to those who haven't explored this is: Try it (softly at first), you'll like it.

Soft:

stainless-steel-nips-clamps-with-chain-ze-clover.jpg

black-clover-clamps-nipple-clamps-ref-9563-00.jpg

More advanced:

black-bomber-nipple-clamps-with-weights-ref-9609-00.jpg

remote-control-electrosex-nipple-clamps-ref-1438-00.jpg

In humans, everything comes down to the social construct, which I'm grateful for because I love total tops.

But below is a video of how E.V.E.R.Y. S.I.N.G.L.E. bull is milked for sperm collection.

They don't know what 'gay' or 'feminine' means, they just respond to the stimulus.

Their responses are based on their physiology and impact their entire species, period.

That electrical stimulation made me think of this song, for some reason. I'm always thinking of musicals and operas, it seems.....

FYI my “nips” are dead to the world, I sense near nothing sensual with them. I DO like when my partner gets excited when I stimulate their nipples.

I feel cheated! My nipples don't get me excited. I envy guys who get turned on with nipple play. I know a bottom who wants his pulled hard when he's getting topped, a top who gets close if his are even gently touched and a range in between.

Who wouldn't want another pleasure area if he could have it? Is there anything that can be done for 53 year old duds?

I feel cheated! My nipples don't get me excited. I envy guys who get turned on with nipple play. I know a bottom who wants his pulled hard when he's getting topped, a top who gets close if his are even gently touched and a range in between.

Who wouldn't want another pleasure area if he could have it? Is there anything that can be done for 53 year old duds?

Are you balls sensitive?

I'm so happy mine are wired and my favorite play spot. I also have a strong attraction to them on men and women. I'm sure there's some psychological reason why but I just enjoy it.

As for electro on the nips, so want to try that. They just recently came out with a safe way to do it.