EduardoLatino in NYC

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Eduardo about a week ago. Very kind man, good conversation for those who look for that. Very good looking fit body. His place was immaculately clean and set up just like going to a nice spa with aromatherapy and music and clean shower with towels. He gave a very sensual massage that was more therapeutic than expected but still very playful (a little on the soft side). Extras were excellent but not sure if he does as much with every client. Also I should add he belongs in that HungNYCMasseur thread lol

I saw him a few months ago. Very nice guy and very fit body. Massage was with sincere intention but he doesn’t seem trained. No extras at all with me, and from

exerience I usually find my mileage goes fairly far with masseurs. Haha. That said, I don’t expect anything from a masseur other than massage, and as they say VMMV. I personally wouldn’t repeat, but he’s definitely a nice guy. I wouldn’t recommend if you are looking for a serious massage (or definitely expecting a session with a lot of extras).

No extras at all with me, and from

exerience I usually find my mileage goes fairly far with masseurs. Haha. That said, I don’t expect anything from a masseur other than massage, and as they say VMMV. I personally wouldn’t repeat, but he’s definitely a nice guy. I wouldn’t recommend if you are looking for a serious massage (or definitely expecting a session with a lot of extras).

I believe you are referring to YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary. ?

I saw him at massage rate and had more extras than I expected. I guess it’s YMMV type of situation. but he gave me the impression he was eager to please

Yes, nice guy and he was very sincere. However, with me he positioned his body in a way that was not conducive to mutual touch, and there were no extras. I am respectful to masseurs yet open to MT and other extras. I let the masseur lead, but there with nothing even hinted at here. Again, not at all like most of my experiences with guys I hire. I personally would not repeat based on my overall experience, but yeah YMMV.

• 1 year later...

I concur with all good reviews here. I met him last year and massage sessions was very good. Don’t go to him for a deep pressure. I don’t like it hard anyway so I was happy. And yes he pulled all the stops and blew all the whistles for me at the end of the session. Actually commented that I’m an awesome lover 😌 Those moment stick to your brain forever 😆