Massages that unexpectedly turned into something more

jrangel
This topic is 1041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's my point. It cannot be "assault" unless the person considers the action as causing him physical or mental harm. Now, if he disallows it and still occurs, it would be a different story; or, at any point he felt it was out of his control to prevent it from progressing.

I have to disagree here. It would still be considered assault when there is non-consensual sexual activity. Even if it didn't resulted in harms per se. There is a normal assumption that an assault must have corresponding harms, but that is not always the case. If someone goes for a sensual massage, is lying naked on the table, and the masseur starts touching them in a sensual way, I don't think that would reasonably be considered an assault. However, if someone else comes into the room without the client knowing, and performs a sexual act on them, that could reasonably be considered an assault by an objective bystander, even if the client did not feel harmed by it.

Edited by CuriousByNature

I have to disagree here. It would still be considered assault when there is non-consensual sexual activity. Even if it didn't resulted in harms per se. There is a normal assumption that an assault must have corresponding harms, but that is not always the case. If someone goes for a sensual massage, is lying naked on the table, and the masseur starts touching them in a sensual way, I don't think that would reasonably be considered an assault. However, if someone else comes into the room without the client knowing, and performs a sexual act on them, that could reasonably be considered an assault by an objective bystander, even if the client did not feel harmed by it.

I don't read it that way - it is clear to me from reading the post that the client was aware there was more than one person in the room (he didn't know the identify of the 2nd person, but he did not object to the presence) but he knew he was being massaged by one and getting sucked by another. He did not object - he clearly knew and consented to the sexual activity.

I wasn’t clear. The masseur let someone else in - the weather man - who blew me. During the time I was getting sucked, my chest and arms were getting massaged by the masseur. I’ve met my masseur buddy almost every time I’m in Dallas and have asked about his friend who blew me. He laughs and says he will try to set that up again but no repeat as of yet.

I don't read it that way - it is clear to me from reading the post that the client was aware there was more than one person in the room (he didn't know the identify of the 2nd person, but he did not object to the presence) but he knew he was being massaged by one and getting sucked by another. He did not object - he clearly knew and consented to the sexual activity.

Huh, sign me up!

I see what you're saying, but also the other point. In this case he suggests (maybe in a subsequent post) that "the weatherman" was snuck into the room without his knowledge. That's just creepy. The fact that the guy happened to be attractive doesn't make it any less an assault. If the OP doesn't feel violated or whatever that's great i suppose, but if the person who was snuck into the room was not an age, race, body type that the OP was attracted to in some way, would we be finding this story on a different thread? "Worst massage ever" or "assaulted during massage"?

The masseur and I had met a number of times and we had an understanding of what the other was comfortable with... I didn’t expect it but it was something he knew I would be comfortable with.

We are clearly just being pedantic. @Michael PhD got a massage. He got sucked, and he enjoyed it. End of story. lol.

I can't say I've had a massage that hasn't turned into something I didn't expect. I've always booked based on what I can tell the services are going to be. I typically avoid the spas at hotels and book off the sites.

Regarding the discussion about placement of hands: as a former bodyworker, yes, having the palm up is a good signal. I never gave a massage I didn't know where my junk was in relation to the clients hand etc. That was almost always the sign to me that they wanted to go further, if my junk got a little grope, or brush. In terms of moving my hand as a client, I tend to be a squirmer when getting a massage, constantly moving my limbs, hips etc. when they aren't being worked on.

Hey guys...curious if anyone has received a “wet” treatment (body scrub, vishy shower, mud treatment, hammam experience, etc) at a spa that turned into more? I’ve been thinking about getting one of these treatments and asking for a male therapist. With all of the water and spraying, I have to think the opportunity for him to take his clothes off would be there. I’ve received body scrubs at asian spas where the attendant is in his underwear and definitely gets up under your balls and ass crack but the attendants are usually old, out of shape men and you are out in the open. I also had a treatment at the Kabuki Spa in SF where the masseur starts with you in a bathtub and does a back scrub before the massage. Had a hot masseur who got me hard by scrubbing my chest from behind me—swear he was focuing a lot on my nipples. Unfortunately he gave me a lot of privacy before getting me face down on the massage table, so he missed my hard on.

Hey guys...curious if anyone has received a “wet” treatment (body scrub, vishy shower, mud treatment, hammam experience, etc) at a spa that turned into more? I’ve been thinking about getting one of these treatments and asking for a male therapist. With all of the water and spraying, I have to think the opportunity for him to take his clothes off would be there. I’ve received body scrubs at asian spas where the attendant is in his underwear and definitely gets up under your balls and ass crack but the attendants are usually old, out of shape men and you are out in the open. I also had a treatment at the Kabuki Spa in SF where the masseur starts with you in a bathtub and does a back scrub before the massage. Had a hot masseur who got me hard by scrubbing my chest from behind me—swear he was focuing a lot on my nipples. Unfortunately he gave me a lot of privacy before getting me face down on the massage table, so he missed my hard on.

Were both of you naked at the kabuki ?

Were both of you naked at the kabuki ?

No—the masseur was clothed. The tub is up against a wall. They tell you to take your clothes off, get in the tub and face the wall. Then the masseur comes in, washes you from behind with him sitting outside the tub. Still was hot!

• 2 months later...