411 on ISSAC PARKER

Epigonos

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried to meet him on his recent NYC trip.  We had a series of text messages.  First two days he was seeing friends and he told me to try back.  Then the third day, he said he just got vaccinated and try him the next day.  Tried him the fourth day and he said he was tired.  Fifth day I gave up and deleted his texts.  

9 hours ago, ny344556 said:

I tried to meet him on his recent NYC trip.  We had a series of text messages.  First two days he was seeing friends and he told me to try back.  Then the third day, he said he just got vaccinated and try him the next day.  Tried him the fourth day and he said he was tired.  Fifth day I gave up and deleted his texts.  

Having the same problem. I wanted to set a appointment with him when he comes to my town. I ask him for incall, he tell me his incall rate, later he tell me where I live for a outcall. I told him from the start I wanna a incall with him. He forgets things we discussed and I have to repeat myself again. I don't know if busy doing other things but he not well organized.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/6/2021 at 11:42 AM, Jostar said:

I finally saw him. He absolutely a awesome guy, great in bed and great sense of humor. Even do I got their 15 minutes late because of parking. He gave me 15 minutes more time and plus more time to talk to him after my time was. He just a sweetheart.

Wow. Thanks. He is in LA now. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Was able to meet with Isaac a few nights ago while he was visiting Salt Lake City. So glad he was visiting because usually no one comes this way.

Isaac is very kind and cared about making the time together what I was wanting it to be. 100% would recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

That ass 🍑 is appealing for sure.

I am just wondering one thing while looking at his photos ..and maybe I'm misreading...is he effeminate?  That would be a turn off . Some of the hairstyle and general demeanor of the photos gives me pause.

What's the general opinion of those who have met him ?

17 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

That ass 🍑 is appealing for sure.

I am just wondering one thing while looking at his photos ..and maybe I'm misreading...is he effeminate?  That would be a turn off . Some of the hairstyle and general demeanor of the photos gives me pause.

What's the general opinion of those who have met him ?

You got nothing to worry about. He not effeminate. When I saw him he had a regular haircut. Still a man and take a pounding like a champ 🏆 

• 1 year later...