411 RYANDREWSXL in la

stop
This topic is 1379 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My two cents are the following: if the guy is using a blonde models pics on the last two on his ad it’s a fake ad. He is a far from blonde as you can get. I really think he is using various pics of different people in his ad.. if you look closely, chest hair pattern, belly button shape , only one frontal( which is more than enough.. talk about hung like a horse) as well as some pics he has earrrings and or a necklace which isn’t in all the pics. And now that he wants a deposit .... hmm reminds me of that scammer that comes thru LA a few times a year and has been talked about before on here.. where he uses other guys pics and the only thing they have in common is a decent ?

My two cents are the following: if the guy is using a blonde models pics on the last two on his ad it’s a fake ad. He is a far from blonde as you can get. I really think he is using various pics of different people in his ad.. if you look closely, chest hair pattern, belly button shape , only one frontal( which is more than enough.. talk about hung like a horse) as well as some pics he has earrrings and or a necklace which isn’t in all the pics. And now that he wants a deposit .... hmm reminds me of that scammer that comes thru LA a few times a year and has been talked about before on here.. where he uses other guys pics and the only thing they have in common is a decent ?

agree 100%. buyer beware on this one. TGTBT is ALMOST always TGTBT.

There is just such a sense of vindication when you’re able to smite these pathetic scammers and nip their forgery in the bud. Thanks everyone for flagging this bullshit

two days ago, using reverse image search, I was able to call out a bullshitter on Grindr using fake pics. I reported him. Clearly his profile was banned because he turned up last night, same distance away, with different pics but the same exact profile text. Idiot. I let him know that I would continue reporting him and that it was probably best if he just got a life instead. Finished off with an “now off you fuck”

even though it’s a bit like whack-a-mole, I rather enjoy whacking these moles back into the cold lonely abyss-hole from whence they came