Please help me decide - Swinging Richards or Boxers n Briefs?

This topic is 831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Keep us posted. I have heard about BJ Roosters but never have been there. Could you tell us a bit more about it?

BJ Roosters is similar to Corner Pocket, the guys dance on the bar in their underwear. They do have private booths, where I definitely got my money's worth. Very wide range of guys from twinks to muscles. There's also pool to keep the evening low key and sociable. Drink prices are cheaper than Swinging Richards. I would definitely go back.

I wouldn’t describe it as money on lap dances. the really big spenders tend to get a vip room for 2 to 3 hours. And take 2 or more dancers with them. its $400 an hour for each dancer and there is a room fee on top of that. one recently described a room with a customer and 4 dancers where the customer pulled out $400 and said this is the bonus for the first one who cums.

I could describe more but won’t. I’ve probably already said to much for a public forum.

Thanks for the info. I wondered why dancers I had an eye on would disappear for the entire night into a VIP room. I now see that compared to $5K+ a night in a VIP room, my measlly little budget of $500 per night night (about $100 per dancer, multiple dancers), is chump change. Don't get me wrong, I still am remembered and greeted fondly when I walk in the door of the establishment each night, it's just now I know about a whole 'nother level of spending.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

Don't get so concerned about the other patrons when you're out in a club - you're there to have a great time and that will always be evident to the dancers. If there's a New York lawyer spending his quarterly bonus on the same night you happen to stop in, he'll get attention, sure. But, you money is the same green color, and, surprise, some performers will enjoy being around a respectful, happy, and fun client. A night out is what you make of it, enjoy yourself!

• 1 month later...

Agreed. I did the VIP area once and that was enough to know it’s not for me. A lot of guys love it back there but I prefer my trysts to be in private rather than a three walled ‘room’. I try to get a table near the stage and that’s where I stay for the night. Get drunk with friends, tip the good performers and have a provider at my hotel the next day. SR has a lot of hot dancers so they won’t all be in the back at the same time. Enjoy what’s available at the moment.

• 1 year later...
On 9/14/2020 at 1:31 PM, Vegas_nw1982 said:

Thanks for the info. I wondered why dancers I had an eye on would disappear for the entire night into a VIP room. I now see that compared to $5K+ a night in a VIP room, my measlly little budget of $500 per night night (about $100 per dancer, multiple dancers), is chump change. Don't get me wrong, I still am remembered and greeted fondly when I walk in the door of the establishment each night, it's just now I know about a whole 'nother level of spending.

Goodness, if I am paying that much for ANYTHING, I BETTER be getting some action....Goodness

It was a good club but I thought I had to get a dancer's permit there when I performed. That was the same procedure in Louisiana. And then they posted all your personal data up by the door. Hated that shit.

At least I didn't have to do a private performance to be hired there. Had to do that in NYC and Houston.