I think Masseurfinder let this slip through...

SamMiller213
This topic is 1354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is my regular. I discovered the pic and alerted him. He had no idea. We had a good laugh. He gives an awesome service to boot. PM if you want details.

I'd hire him—as hot as it is to see his dick, that shot of him spreading out his arms, fully clothed, looks really hot—like the kind of build that I'd notice on a guy on the street!

He is my regular. I discovered the pic and alerted him. He had no idea. We had a good laugh. He gives an awesome service to boot. PM if you want details.

Wait, he didn’t know he posted the pic or he didn’t know his D was hanging out when the pic was taken of him? ? Both seem pretty hard to believe...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ian is guessing that someone on this forum who has a grudge against him reported it to mssseurfinder and they terminated his account. It's unfortunate that there are assholes out there who think nothing of fucking with another man's livliehood. Nevertheless, Ian's contact information remains the same. Anyone who wants it can PM me. He gets so much business from rentmasseur and rentmen that he really isn't concerned. It was fun for all of us while it lasted. He is definitely hot and a lot of fun.

Ian is guessing that someone on this forum who has a grudge against him reported it to mssseurfinder and they terminated his account. It's unfortunate that there are assholes out there who think nothing of fucking with another man's livliehood. Nevertheless, Ian's contact information remains the same. Anyone who wants it can PM me. He gets so much business from rentmasseur and rentmen that he really isn't concerned. It was fun for all of us while it lasted. He is definitely hot and a lot of fun.

Can he create a brand new ad following the guidelines?

Also, he knew about the pic. He knows the guidelines... so it was just a matter of time. I don't think it was a surprise to him.

And as you wrote, if his business comes from rentmasseur and rentmen... then is not a big deal after all. Maybe he didn't care and left the pic there. Because he was not concerned if the account was terminated. Since his business comes from other sites.