I think Masseurfinder let this slip through...

SamMiller213
This topic is 1368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has appealed. He's not expecting any results as masseurfinder is overall a very unhelpful and uncooperative company. He did know the picture was there after I told him and you're absolutely correct. He made the choice to ride out the free publicity as long as it would last. He knew he would get reprimanded, but I don't think he thought his account would be terminated. You are also correct, he has a vast repeat clientele and gets almost all his new business from rentmasseur and rentmen. He turns business away nearly every day. I'm sure he feels that if he sets up a new profile, the same individual who he suspects turned him in this time, would turn him in for creating a new profile. He doesn't think it's worth the aggravation. But it's a sad commentary on some people's petty behavior.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian is guessing that someone on this forum who has a grudge against him reported it to mssseurfinder and they terminated his account. It's unfortunate that there are assholes out there who think nothing of fucking with another man's livliehood.

I find it a tad distressing that Ian would accuse anyone here of such behavior while his pic being there could potentially cause MasseurFinder to get shut down. MF is USA-based unlike the other sites and they have to deal with the assholes in Washington making the laws. The site is someone’s livelihood too.

Also wonder why people on here have grudges against him?

why people on here have grudges against him?

Based on what I’ve read here, Ian is not even sure about that, and he has no proof. “He’s guessing” and that’s based on what someone wrote that claims to know Ian.

Ian is guessing that someone on this forum who has a grudge against him reported it to mssseurfinder and they terminated his account.

Based on what I’ve read here, Ian is not even sure about that, and he has no proof. “He’s guessing” and that’s based on what someone wrote that claims to know Ian.

Let's take the high road and chalk it up to the reviewers finally caught up with it OR someone picked up on the chatter here and word got out. Guess they wouldn't believe it was unintentional and now have given him a time out. I'm glad that his business is good so it won't hurt him. He got that free time to expose himself and it worked in his favor. Bravo for him!

Let's take the high road and chalk it up to the reviewers finally caught up with it OR someone picked up on the chatter here and word got out. Guess they wouldn't believe it was unintentional and now have given him a time out. I'm glad that his business is good so it won't hurt him. He got that free time to expose himself and it worked in his favor. Bravo for him!

Yeah. I agree. But conspiracy theories are a form of pastime and entertainment for others ??‍♂️