411 on Honolulu Masseurs

aznfriendlyguy1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 8:14 PM, Redwine56 said:

Have you seen Ian recently?  I'd like to know that he is OK.

He seems to be working sporadically.
https://rentmasseur.com/AussieHotHands

When he last visited NYC before the pandemic, he told me he had planned on retiring, as he has another business that was bringing in revenue that he thought he could rely on versus massage. But his massages were amazing and he went at this with such energy that I knew he enjoyed them. Ian's definitely in my top 5 of all time.

15 hours ago, Lewis H said:

He seems to be working sporadically.
https://rentmasseur.com/AussieHotHands

When he last visited NYC before the pandemic, he told me he had planned on retiring, as he has another business that was bringing in revenue that he thought he could rely on versus massage. But his massages were amazing and he went at this with such energy that I knew he enjoyed them. Ian's definitely in my top 5 of all time.

Was in Hawaii in the summer and he did share that he finally retired.   i am hoping he’ll change his mind.  Sigh.   He was the best and hottest by far I have ever had.   

7 hours ago, Jdy718 said:

Was in Hawaii in the summer and he did share that he finally retired.   i am hoping he’ll change his mind.  Sigh.   He was the best and hottest by far I have ever had.   

Good insight! I agree he is great and hope he at least takes on certain clients from time to time. Glad he is otherwise doing well with his alternate business.

9 hours ago, Jdy718 said:

I'm happy to hear he is doing well.  I saw his new ad for outcalls only on Oahu.  He was such a fine, sweet guy as well.  Doesn't seem like he's planning to travel any more.  Glad I enjoyed him when I could.