411 on Honolulu Masseurs

aznfriendlyguy1

• 3 weeks later...

I think I need to go visit HI - haha

Until covid I’d visit Honolulu regularly 3-4 times a year. Rentmen and the masseur sites are pretty much wastelands, f you search you’ll find other threads that echo my experience.

Some suggest bringing in your now, I’ve done that on couple trips. The one or two local friends I had gotten to know and entertain have left Hawaii because they lost jobs in the hospitality/tourist slowdown.

Until covid I’d visit Honolulu regularly 3-4 times a year. Rentmen and the masseur sites are pretty much wastelands, f you search you’ll find other threads that echo my experience.

Some suggest bringing in your now, I’ve done that on couple trips. The one or two local friends I had gotten to know and entertain have left Hawaii because they lost jobs in the hospitality/tourist slowdown.

The very best of all Honolulu masseurs is not on the list - IAN. There are threads on here about Ian. I have sang his praises. I was fortunate to have experienced Ian's massage when he visited NYC a couple of times a year. An outstanding massage like none other from a gorgeous, sexy guy with an Aussie accent. His body reminded me of a Greek statue - he was that perfect. I truly miss him.

• 1 month later...

Who wants to go to Maui on the 16th?

Sorry if my reply was flippant. But (pre covid) I visited Honolulu (and Maui too) frequently. Rentmen, Rentmasseur, etc. usually were not fruitful.

I say “bring your own” but frankly I can’t do that because of too many biz and volunteer commitments when I’m there - and honestly my hobby budget isn’t setup for that kind of arrangement, at least not on an ongoing frequent basis every time I travel. I’ve honestly had better luck on Grindr and A4A to some degree.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve enjoyed sessions with Ian and David, and now I highly recommend Tall TJ: https://rentmasseur.com/TallTJ

Previous reviews of TJ here on the forum mention that the massage was just ok. I thought it was really good…better than most spas, because he was able to get deep into my glutes and hamstrings. And he’s hot—photos are very accurate. Great all around guy too. Try him!