Orgy question

Coolwave35
This topic is 1388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met a very hot Brazilian guy on Grindr who needed to make some money and we have been having adventures together. This past Monday, I invited him over to my house and he logged into Grindr.

I pointed out hot local guys that I was into, that I doubted would be into me, and offered him $100 per guy that he could get to come skinny dipping that evening.

Within 45 minutes he had 8 guys in my back yard, under a half moon, naked.

Within 60 minutes the first dick was in someone’s mouth.

Within 90 minutes I learned that with the right energy and atmosphere, these super cute Grindr boys could be into me. Apparently, I’m my most attractive underwater, in utter darkness. I’ll take it.

It was only my second orgy and I enjoyed this far more than the last almost 10 years ago.

Here’s the issue. I was not the reason these boys were there, but because the Brazilian and I have a “relationship” he brought me into the fold as a participant and not a spectator. I enjoyed that, but I think I found it far tougher to navigate than the other boys did, and it was hard to know where I was and wasn’t welcome.

Most of the guys have since hit me up looking for another invitation to come swim with or without the Brazilian, but with clear hopes of other boys being there.

Is it safe to assume in an orgy type setting, that everyone’s body is fair game, or are there clear signs to look for that you are or aren’t welcome?

I’m fairly perceptive but could use some help as I have a feeling this is a scene that will play out a few more times over the summer, and I don’t want a reputation for being the guy that makes people uncomfortable.

Thanks guys.

Sounds like you are the organizer and not the reason. If you enjoyed it so much, could you discuss paying your Brazilian buddy to be the hostess with the mostest?

Sounds like you are the organizer and not the reason. If you enjoyed it so much, could you discuss paying your Brazilian buddy to be the hostess with the mostest?

We have since incorporated a lot of everyone’s feedback and the parties have gotten better and better. I think the best piece of advice has been “just go for it.” It’s been an incredible summer thus far. Party number 5 is this Tuesday night and they keep getting better and better.

Thank you all for the feedback.

We have since incorporated a lot of everyone’s feedback and the parties have gotten better and better. I think the best piece of advice has been “just go for it.” It’s been an incredible summer thus far. Party number 5 is this Tuesday night and they keep getting better and better.

Thank you all for the feedback.

wish I wasn't 2600 miles away......I'd be glad to bring chips and guac if I was in the neighborhood!

bodybuilder-eating-chips-cheat-meal-attractive-sportive-bodybuilder-holding-bowl-potato-chips-eating-snacks-shirtless-139207927.jpg