Hottest Asian Masseurs - NYC

JCald
This topic is 1349 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi All,

I’m hoping to get back to one of the NYC massage spots in the next few weeks. I could probably go through all the threads to find an answer to this but wondering who are the hottest Asian masseurs (in spas, not at home) to visit in NYC? I’m thinking good looking and preferably muscular. Extras of course appreciated - such as masseur also being naked. Feel free to PM me with specifics that you are happy to share.

Thanks in advance and happy Friday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It’s a tough question as the spas are just getting going again and many masseur regulars are still on the sideline. Also many customers (moi) have yet to tread back into the spa circuit.

Looking at the 27 Mens Spa schedule though, from my own experience, I give thumbs up to both Yura and August.

In case you haven't noticed, Yura has an ad on rentmasseur for private massages.

It’s a tough question as the spas are just getting going again and many masseur regulars are still on the sideline. Also many customers (moi) have yet to tread back into the spa circuit.

Looking at the 27 Mens Spa schedule though, from my own experience, I give thumbs up to both Yura and August.

Links are nice to see. (hint)