New Paradise Spa NYC

thewaiting44

2 hours ago, Sixpack said:

hope ownership finds out about Ivan's games  and fires him on the spot 

Ownership would fire anyone they found out was giving extras. They aren't like the other spas nor are they positioning themselves in that marketspace.  If you are looking for the experience at Shangrila etc this really isn't the place to go. 

Edited by sniper

4 hours ago, DirtyHarry said:

I touched myself and was told ‘no'

Yes. So he clearly indicated that a HE was not part of his service at that spa whether you achieved it yourself or he assisted. That's his decision to make. 

This is the real world. You misjudged the situation, no matter how long he spent "on the inner thigh." In a professional spa situation, your only job is to lie there and enjoy what's happening — and not make your own "moves." 

10 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I think the real clown has outed himself in this thread. A really triggered clown, too. I pity the next massage provider you hire. 🙄

I have 1 or 2 trusted massage providers for actual massage. They don't spend a ton of time on my inner thighs. They are licensed professionals and don't provide a massage for arousal purposes.  

if I want a different type of massage there are plenty of other places.

11 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Yes. So he clearly indicated that a HE was not part of his service at that spa whether you achieved it yourself or he assisted. That's his decision to make. 

This is the real world. You misjudged the situation, no matter how long he spent "on the inner thigh." In a professional spa situation, your only job is to lie there and enjoy what's happening — and not make your own "moves." 

A professional spa does not have masseurs who spend a ton of time on the inner thigh and focus on one area (without the client ever asking)

thAt is as sketchy and unprofessional  as it gets 

There are more than enough posts and threads about New Paradise being therapeutic only and that the management is very adverse to anything else. Aren't the real clowns the one who go in expecting more and then blaming anyone but themselves when it doesn't happen.

There's a robust search function on this forum for a reason!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 2:33 PM, Aa11aa said:

Not trying to invalidate your experience at NP with Ivan, but I’ve found that he’s one of the better providers there now and he always delivers above and beyond for me. I should say the first time I saw him he was a bit quiet/aloof at the start (maybe that’s what you experienced?) but massage skills were pretty good. Every visit after has been excellent 

I agree with you Aa11aa.  Ivan massage was amazing...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/16/2022 at 9:56 AM, Mustang said:

There are more than enough posts and threads about New Paradise being therapeutic only and that the management is very adverse to anything else. Aren't the real clowns the one who go in expecting more and then blaming anyone but themselves when it doesn't happen.

There's a robust search function on this forum for a reason!  ;)

I agree with you, but let's also caveat that this advertising on their new and linked Fifth Avenue location gives a misleading sensual impression to bring in the maximum number of clients.  "Relax and release all your stress and tension"

WWW.FIFTHAVENUEMENSPA.COM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, Aa11aa said:

Recently saw Brandor. Muscular tanned Dominican man, gave a very deep massage. I’d recommend if you like deep tissue and big muscle guys. Also he’s very handsome 

Just saw Brandor was well.  Six foot easily 210 of solid muscle.  Two-hours-a-day at the gym.  Be still my heart.  Really good massage that I will repeat

2 hours ago, Topform said:

When I go to book a massage, Brandor does not come up on the list. How do you request him?

Thank you.

Screenshot_20230711-051205_Chrome.jpg

He’s showing up today.  I don’t know why you can scroll down to see him.  Looks like he works Monday Tuesday Friday from the website.  I didn’t book that way, I just called 

• 1 month later...