New Paradise Spa NYC

thewaiting44

13 hours ago, DirtyHarry said:

He spent a ton of time on my upper/inner thighs, and after i turned over he basically went right to my upper inner thigh. Let's just say I 'made a move' and was immedietely told to stop. I'm perfectly fine with a legit massage with no extras, but I honestly don't know what he was going for. 

I hope you did not tip this clown.  He started wired behavior and you acted on it.  Stay away.

I've always been a fan of Ivan's. Hardly a "clown." He's a very good masseur and if he wants to offer someone any varying degree of extras, it should never be expected. He may not want certain clients to touch him or may have specific limits with what he's comfortable with depending on the client. It's totally up to him, and then it's totally up to you to decide how you want to react to that and you can reflect that interaction in your tip. On some occasions my masseur will tease me til I take things into my own hands. Others are more interactive, sure, but it is their place of business after all. 

11 hours ago, JckBNimble said:

I've always been a fan of Ivan's. Hardly a "clown." He's a very good masseur and if he wants to offer someone any varying degree of extras, it should never be expected. He may not want certain clients to touch him or may have specific limits with what he's comfortable with depending on the client. It's totally up to him, and then it's totally up to you to decide how you want to react to that and you can reflect that interaction in your tip. On some occasions my masseur will tease me til I take things into my own hands. Others are more interactive, sure, but it is their place of business after all. 

So it's perfectly fine for the masseur to engage in weird behavior.  It's totally not ok for the masseur to be excessive on certain body parts without the clients consent.

What do you mean it's their place of business - so that gives them the right to violate others bodies and or desires. 

12 hours ago, sniper said:

Massaging the inner thigh isn't a violation when you are there for a full body massage. Penetration or rubbing the actual genitals is.

No one said it is as you are not quoting the OP.

the OP felt wielded out as  Ivan "spent a ton of time on my upper/inner thighs"

the OP felt wielded out. Why is the OP wrong that the masseur does not have the write to "spend ton of time on upper/inner thighs"

2 hours ago, Sixpack said:

No one said it is as you are not quoting the OP.

the OP felt wielded out as  Ivan "spent a ton of time on my upper/inner thighs"

the OP felt wielded out. Why is the OP wrong that the masseur does not have the write to "spend ton of time on upper/inner thighs"

The OP didn't feel weirded out. He felt misled because the provider was massaging on the inner thighs a lot then rejected his physical advance.

The provider is allowed to provide a sensual massage without wanting to be groped by a client. He wasn't giving a hand job to the client, He was providing sensual touch and establishing his boundaries. He'd allowed to do that. It's his business

If the OP doesn't like it, fine. But I'm not convinced it was deceptive on the part of the masseur.

56 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

The OP didn't feel weirded out. He felt misled because the provider was massaging on the inner thighs a lot then rejected his physical advance.

The provider is allowed to provide a sensual massage without wanting to be groped by a client. He wasn't giving a hand job to the client, He was providing sensual touch and establishing his boundaries. He'd allowed to do that. It's his business

If the OP doesn't like it, fine. But I'm not convinced it was deceptive on the part of the masseur.

Massaging on the inner thighs for an extended period is a certain trigger for arousal.  If the client was "feeling it" and at that point made a move toward the masseur (let's not call it groping), the masseur should not have been surprised.  If the masseur was not planning to handle the erection that he caused, then why didn't he move away from the inner thighs?  What's fair is fair.  Don't cause a flame if you can't put out the fire of desire.  😜

2 hours ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

The OP said he was wierded out.  Who are you to dispute his words. 

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

Massaging on the inner thighs for an extended period is a certain trigger for arousal.  If the client was "feeling it" and at that point made a move toward the masseur (let's not call it groping), the masseur should not have been surprised.  If the masseur was not planning to handle the erection that he caused, then why didn't he move away from the inner thighs?  What's fair is fair.  Don't cause a flame if you can't put out the fire of desire.  😜

Clown massage. I wouldn't waste my time on this.

2 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

It's the masseurs prerogative as to whether he wants to be touched. He can provide an HE without being touched by the client. What next? Will you suggest this provider Ivan shouldn't dress a certain way? 

I've had masseurs "make a move" when all I wanted was a massage and I shut it down too, even though I was nude on the table. Boundaries, gentleman, boundaries.

Edited by Lohengrin1979

It should also be noted New Paradise is NOT a place where the HE is generally an expectation, unlike most of the places discussed in this forum. While I've heard of things happening occasionally,  it's often the case that that guy doesn't last at the establishment afterwards.

Edited by sniper

1 hour ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

It's the masseurs prerogative as to whether he wants to be touched. He can provide an HE without being touched by the client. What next? Will you suggest this provider Ivan shouldn't dress a certain way? 

I've had masseurs "make a move" when all I wanted was a massage and I shut it down too, even though I was nude on the table. Boundaries, gentleman, boundaries.

Exactly boundaries, but Ivan violated the customers boundaries by focusing a ton on inner thighs.  So boundaries don't exist for Ivan.

you proved yourself wrong

1 minute ago, sniper said:

It should also be noted New Paradise is NOT a place where the HE is an expectation, unlike most of the places discussed in this forum. While I've heard of things happening occasionally,  it's often the case that that guy doesn't last at the establishment afterwards.

But it's ok for the masseur to spend a ton of time on inner thighs. Maybe the client had other areas to be massaged but Ivan had a thing for spending a ton of time on inner thighs. Sounds like a clown amateur hour massage  

36 minutes ago, Sixpack said:

Exactly boundaries, but Ivan violated the customers boundaries by focusing a ton on inner thighs.  So boundaries don't exist for Ivan.

you proved yourself wrong

No. You are. The customer didn't claim his boundaries were violated. He was mad because he expected more and wasn't allowed to touch the masseur. You obviously have an axe to grind about this subject so I'll leave you to it.

To reiterate, the points you've made are bad. Make better ones.

1 hour ago, Sixpack said:

Ivan violated the customers boundaries by focusing a ton on inner thighs... 

You're completely wrong. How did Ivan know that he "violated the customers [sic] boundaries"? Did DirtyHarry stop Ivan's hand from touching his inner thighs? No. The client let it continue. At that point, a client has several options:

1. Move the client's own hand to his erection to signal he wants to jerk himself off. Maybe the masseur helps him, and maybe he doesn't. 

2. Ask Ivan to jerk him off. 

3. Tell Ivan to stop and move somewhere else.

4. Ask to touch Ivan. 

A "sensual" massage will include those erogenous zones like the butt and inner thighs. It can sometimes be more. But it's up to BOTH the masseur and the client to agree on any extra moves. Either one should tell the other to STOP if a boundary is crossed. 

If I don’t like masseurs to focus on my inner thigh, I will let them know. I don’t think I could claim I had been violated though. Based on what is being discussed, I think Ivan is doing things within his job descriptions (and legal boundaries). If client starts making an inappropriate move claiming Ivan led him on, and Ivan turned the client down. Then it’s a misunderstanding and that’s his right to say no. 

1 hour ago, DirtyHarry said:

OP here- I should have been more clear initially- when I said I ‘made a move’ I didn’t touch the masseur, I touched myself and was told ‘no’. He spent SO much time on the inner thigh that I felt it was clear he wasn’t going to go further but was fine obviously trying to…excite me. 

hope ownership finds out about Ivan's games  and fires him on the spot 

12 hours ago, sniper said:

It should also be noted New Paradise is NOT a place where the HE is generally an expectation, unlike most of the places discussed in this forum. While I've heard of things happening occasionally,  it's often the case that that guy doesn't last at the establishment afterwards.

That's why I don't go there. I don't like blue balls.  I get what I want elsewhere.  Plenty of choices these days than put up with this BS.  I go to masseurs that provide a nice massage and aim to please.  I treat them accordingly and am rarely disappointed.  I don't go for upsell either.  You start that with me, I get right up from the table and leave.  Some have begged me to stay.  I tell them I'm done.

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

That's why I don't go there. I don't like blue balls.  I get what I want elsewhere.  Plenty of choices these days than put up with this BS.  I go to masseurs that provide a nice massage and aim to please.  I treat them accordingly and am rarely disappointed.  I don't go for upsell either.  You start that with me, I get right up from the table and leave.  Some have begged me to stay.  I tell them I'm done.

I would never go. Ivan seems like a clown despite his backers here