New Paradise Spa NYC

thewaiting44

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Went to New Paradise Men Spa in NYC over the past weekend and had Jay, a Thai guy for an hour massage. At first I was worried because he was a thinner guy, but he surprised me with his knowledge of massage and strength behind him, to the point that his pressure moved the table! Might be one of the top ten massages - pricer than other men spas, but worth every penny. I also got a mani/ pedi by a lovely lady named Ellen. She was nice and quick, yet did an amazing job. Still looking at all my digits with pride. The older lady at the front door was super friendly. Over all a great experience. (my experience was legit there also with the exception of him removing the draping once while he works my lower back and gluts - which I didn't even notice until the AC kicked on and the drape went back ... but no inappropriate behavior or slip of a finger- lol  

• 4 weeks later...

I went to New Paradise last week and also had a good massage with Jay. I mostly wanted to post because they now have a sign up in the massage rooms that basically says something to the effect of "No soliciting of masseurs for services or innapropriate touching is allowed..." 

While I personally have never had any extras at new Paradise I have heard some on this board tell me it does happen with certain masseurs. 

There are some guys that tease but don’t cross the line.  One guy there was practically rubbing up my crack while thrusting his crotch on my head but then got mad when I touched his leg.  I’m very respectful of limits and always let the therapist take the lead but get annoyed when they send mixed messages.  

Guest Strip4me
On 7/27/2021 at 7:34 AM, Mustang said:

New Paradise is my go to place for non-extra massage. Always has a solid massage but nothing ever crossed the line. Plenty of other places for that. 

Agree. I’ve been several times before the pandemic and saw Danny. Great massages! No extras, and that was clear from the outset. Just a relaxing massage. 

• 4 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 11:10 AM, DirtyHarry said:

Has anyone been to New Paradise recently? I see on their website a bunch of new (or new to me) masseurs...would love to hear if any are worth taking a trip over there again :)

Where do you see their masseurs ? I just checked but don’t see anyone

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, EVdude said:

Their website says a new location is coming soon… 435 5TH AVENUE @ 39th. Wonder if  they are moving or opening a second spa?

Very interesting. I would almost assume they are moving considering how expensive Hell's Kitchen is now, and also because I don't think any other mens spa's have more than 1 location.

3 hours ago, DirtyHarry said:

Very interesting. I would almost assume they are moving considering how expensive Hell's Kitchen is now, and also because I don't think any other mens spa's have more than 1 location.

While I agree that this is probably just a move rather than a 2nd location, there are other spas with multiple locations, but most with different names. Shangrila, Alpha and possibly Utopia have the same owners, Energy and Grandee have the same owners and of course 27 Men Spa has (had?) two locations with the same name (and on the same block). They just reopened one of them this week. We'll see when and if the original location opens. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2022 at 4:43 PM, DirtyHarry said:

Just had a massage at NP with Ivan and there were some really weird mixed signals, as others have mentioned. I would definitely not go back to him.

Not trying to invalidate your experience at NP with Ivan, but I’ve found that he’s one of the better providers there now and he always delivers above and beyond for me. I should say the first time I saw him he was a bit quiet/aloof at the start (maybe that’s what you experienced?) but massage skills were pretty good. Every visit after has been excellent 

4 hours ago, Sixpack said:

Please elaborate on the wierd mixed signals

He spent a ton of time on my upper/inner thighs, and after i turned over he basically went right to my upper inner thigh. Let's just say I 'made a move' and was immedietely told to stop. I'm perfectly fine with a legit massage with no extras, but I honestly don't know what he was going for.