New Paradise Spa NYC

thewaiting44

I just started going recently because I heard these guys actually gave good massages. I actually went last night and had Sergey. He is a beautiful asian guy and gave a fantastic legit massage. Maybe he's not as legit with others but I didn't care the massage was that good. 

Had Ryan a few months ago and good massage but I don't see him on the roster anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2023 at 8:04 AM, BJNYC said:

Has anyone tried Sam or Ben here? 

I’ve tried both. Ben is Chinese, a little on the beefier/husky side (not muscular), maybe late 20s. He was pleasant and the massage was OK but will likely not repeat since I believe the other therapists are a little stronger.

Sam is Russian, shorter skinnier guy, maybe mid 20s. Nice guy and gave a decent massage. May see him again but still feel like Sergey, Brandor, Ivan are better options. 

Eugene 

On 8/30/2023 at 12:40 PM, Bobbiedrake said:

Anyone tried Eugen, Vlad or Alex?

Just had a massage with Sergei. Second what others said - really good legit massage, and very attractive!

Eugene is decent. Cute young guy, maybe Russian, avg/beefier build. His massage style is a little softer than I normally like and I felt like he was a little unsure in his flow at times the first few times I saw him, but he got progressively better as I saw him. Mostly legit with me but YMMV. 

Vlad I only saw once. Tall handsome guy and decent massage but personally felt zero connection. In his defense we only had a 45 min massage so maybe he felt rushed. No sensual elements at all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Been twice over a 2 week period last month. Had Sergey and it was an amazing massage- super skilled. 
Saw Eugene next time and it wasn’t great at all. Wasn’t really massaging me but rather lightly “tapped”. He did it over a towel the entire time which was ant super comfortable and felt a bit rough on my skin. 
The crazy part was they ended up changing the tip amount I put down after I left - it was only $5 so I just let it go.

On 9/26/2023 at 7:16 PM, Mssg4blkcpl said:

Had Brandor today. Legitimate massage from a strong gorgeous Dominican man. Would absolutely recommend.

Just called the place to book a session with him and they told me he no longer works there … anyone knows where he went ? Or anyone knows of another hot Latino therapist around ?

There’s a new provider named John (John), muscular Colombian man, possibly early thirties Handsome guy who says he used to work in another spa and worked on Fire Island all summer. Gave a decent therapeutic massage, deep tissue where it needed to be. I’d recommend him if you’re into muscular Latin guys 

On 10/24/2023 at 3:43 PM, Aa11aa said:

There’s a new provider named John (John), muscular Colombian man, possibly early thirties Handsome guy who says he used to work in another spa and worked on Fire Island all summer. Gave a decent therapeutic massage, deep tissue where it needed to be. I’d recommend him if you’re into muscular Latin guys 

I also had John and the massage was very meh. Thera gun and I was face down the entire time.

14 hours ago, Aj1 said:

How does Sergey, Brandor, Ivan, Eugene look like and what nationality are they.

I've seen Ivan and Sergey. I have no specific memory of what Ivan looks like but I remember him being attractive. Sergey is strong/slim and I'm guessing he might be from Kazakhstan since he looks Asian but has a Russian-sounding accent. He's also very attractive and gives a great legit massage.

• 1 month later...

Tried this place out a couple of times now. Enjoyed deep tissue with Ivan and Eugen. Both good. Ivan's massage had really good moments when "in flow" but then there was significant time which felt repetitive/boring/low strength. 

Would be great to get recos/feedback on the others on the roster here, will head back again this week. 

• 3 weeks later...