Fisting

Eggman
This topic is 987 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Over the past year, I've become very interested in fisting. As a sub. bottom, and without any physical contact during this period of isolation, I have been training my hole with progressively larger toys in order to, one day, take a fist.

To those of you in the DC area, are you aware of any clubs or practitioners that focus on FF'ing?

• 4 weeks later...

Over the past year, I've become very interested in fisting. As a sub. bottom, and without any physical contact during this period of isolation, I have been training my hole with progressively larger toys in order to, one day, take a fist.

To those of you in the DC area, are you aware of any clubs or practitioners that focus on FF'ing?

If you hire, beware of providers who list fisting as a preference. When they are filling out their profiles, they just go ahead and check the box if they've done it at all or think that they would do it. It doesn't mean that they are into it and/or have experience. Unless they specifically say they are into it and have experience, I would pass them by.

• 11 months later...

Try to find if the local providers have OF or JFF pages. JFF in particular has no problems with videos showing more extreme activities. See what they do on camera for fans. It will provide at least some indication of their level of interest, if not skill. 

• 1 month later...