Massage by Red Jr.

big dale

He used to go by Shawn. I vaguely remember the session I had with him 2 years ago. It was enjoyable, but very unusual. As the thread mentions, some people really don't like him. Mileage varies. I only went the once, so it wasn't a good enough experience for me to return. Carson and Jerad are my go to guys. Though, I haven't seen either for about five months now.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-shawn-art-of-touch-in-la.135497/#post-1495950

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've seen him once. Very different experience. Wasn't horrible, just very... different. If I'd known what I knew afterward I probably would've done it a bit differently, but if you're looking for a more traditional massage, he's not your guy. But if you're open to the unknown for 90-120 minutes, sign up. Massage was just ok. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Joined the forum 13 hours ago and made this sole post 13 hours ago -- not circumspect at all.

13 hours ago, Lightningbolt1990 said:

I had a super experience with Red. Will def return for more sessions. Masterful techniques and his energy is amazing. Very kind dude. The Manuka body scrub was also awesome, he even explains how each ingredient benefits you. 

2 hours ago, LA90046 said:

Joined the forum 13 hours ago and made this sole post 13 hours ago -- not circumspect at all.

Yes in today’s world it sure seems that happiness, positivity, and kindness are always circumspect. 😜

I guess I should add that Red also has 100% positive reviews on all the massage sites he advertises on. At least the sites I checked before booking a session with him. His massage table is high-end and rivals anything I’ve experienced in upscale spas. His products are organic and premium. I particularly enjoyed the Bulgarian lavender he used in the beginning.

15 minutes ago, Lightningbolt1990 said:

Yes in today’s world it sure seems that happiness, positivity, and kindness are always circumspect. 😜

I guess I should add that Red also has 100% positive reviews on all the massage sites he advertises on. At least the sites I checked before booking a session with him. His massage table is high-end and rivals anything I’ve experienced in upscale spas. His products are organic and premium. I particularly enjoyed the Bulgarian lavender he used in the beginning.

I’ve heard he’s on the short-list for a Nobel Peace Prize for his humanitarian efforts in the Sudan.

7 minutes ago, JackNYC said:

I’ve heard he’s on the short-list for a Nobel Peace Prize for his humanitarian efforts in the Sudan.

Would not surprise me at all. Again, he sure seemed all about good vibes and making sure the temperature in the room was perfect, the music volume was to my pleasing and asked if his pressure and techniques were satisfactory, etc.

i booked Red because he took the time to answer all my questions on the phone before our session, plus his amazing reviews. And he did not disappoint. When I googled him afterwards I was shocked to find these negative comments. Which have a glaring “mean girl” vibe. So I decided to offer my two cents.

My session was unlike any of the negative comments here. My session matched all the many positive reviews he’s received on the sites he advertises on. He did mention he’s been doing massage about 8 years, which probably means a thousand (or more) clients. Obviously there’s always going to be someone in that size of crowd where he wasn’t their cup of tea. That’s fair. I don’t think the cruelty for cruelty sake is fair though.

Have a beautiful holiday everyone 😀