Shawn aka Red Jr - Los Angeles

This topic is 2125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RUN! Don’t walk. And when I say run, I mean AWAY! Can’t even begin to describe how bad he and the entire experience was. First it took 30 minutes for him to come down to let me in. 30 minutes of radio silence and me texting asking “are we still on?” “Are you there?” “Are you flaking?” And just when I was about to leave, he finally responded. In hindsight, I can see the universe was sending me red flags. Listen to your gut guys. Then it went from bad to worse. The apartment should be on hoarders. There’s no table and the bed is so uncomfortable it feels like s torture device. The “spa” services he offers before are like making the worst 15-minute coffee date with someone and turning it into a full on dinner date. I’m not a big guy (5’9 150 and fit) and we barely fit into the smallest shower where he performs the “spa” services. Which again was torture. I can’t even believe I’m still going with this but I think it’s therapueitc at this point to get it all out. Haha! The massage, terrible. I mean terrible like I wanted to stop him and leave, but it was such an ordeal up to that point that I thought it couldn’t get worse. I was wrong. Needed a massage after the massage. He kept offering me poppers for my massage. Ummm what?! Anyway, I think I’m done. Don’t. Just don’t!