Marlon Brando was SEXY!

harlow
This topic is 1279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

At the height of his career, he had a remarkable political conscience. Although this interview is over fifty years old, it is heartbreakingly relevant today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNWxtr3is6k:316

That was pretty incredible. I did not realize that he was so involved in the anti-racism movement and a MLK admirer. He, like many others predicted exactly what would happen if the many people did not unite. He also predicted that violence would prevail in one way or another. I also was amazed how engaged Johnny Carson was in so many of his segments. I always only recall his magician or comic moments and forget that he could actually carry on a meaningful conversation with so many different people. It made you realize why America truly mourned when he left the late night circuit.

Edited by TruthBTold

tumblr_pb99yazrH11wycayxo1_500.jpg

Marlon Brando with pants bursting open

tumblr_p1kzyfH7Cz1wycayxo1_500.png

tumblr_p1kzyfH7Cz1wycayxo2_500.png

Marlon Brando in age 25 in 1949

width=506pxhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/26bbcace1f125b6805f7172ddfc2408e/tumblr_p6xodsIPWt1wycayxo1_640.jpg[/img]

Tennessee Williams on the set of “A Streetcar named Desire” with Marlon Brando, who played Stanley.

Thanks for posting this photo of Brando with his arm around Tennessee Williams. The photo appears in John Lahr’s biography of Williams but he attributes it to the “ bad notice” party Williams threw after the opening of his new play Summer and Smoke In October of 1948 which had been panned by the critics. After the party, Brando took him for a ride on his motorcycle around New York. Later Williams said he enjoyed the ride, feeling the exhilarating surge of power of the machine underneath them and clamping his knees around Brando’s buttocks. That would be some ride.