Anthony - HealingHandsLA

hottk29
This topic is 1350 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest NYCRich212

He’s the total package. I found nothing transactional. Very present. An experience superior to most I’ve had. Charming in the best ways.

I've commented on previous threads that are referenced above but have always found Anthony great. Present. Connected. Warm. Personable. And start to finish - the experience has always been top-notch. I definitely encourage you to take the leap - go in expecting a solid experience and you'll be set. Also, just be honest about what you are looking for when you show up. Be polite. Be genuine and I'm sure you're likely to get what you are after and experience one of the best sessions you've had.

• 1 month later...

I’ve seen him twice (it’s been a while), watched his movie, and connected with him via IG on occasion. He is all that people say on this site. He is delightful and personable. Don’t assume anything with him, just ask and let him know what you are looking for. He is a very good masseur all around and has skill.

I’ve seen him twice (it’s been a while), watched his movie, and connected with him via IG on occasion. He is all that people say on this site. He is delightful and personable. Don’t assume anything with him, just ask and let him know what you are looking for. He is a very good masseur all around and has skill.

He has a movie? Please share a link or DM the link!