marcus brazil las vegas

Gymowner

he appears in both rentmen and rentmasseur. rather spend less getting a massage the first time and figure out then and there if i would hire him for more in the future. anyone have an appointment with this hottie? his thigh sweep is what gets me going! his uber short shorts he wears proudly showing them off is music to my ears!

https://rentmasseur.com/MarcusBrazil

https://rentmen.eu/MarcusBrasil

I actually saw that but I dont believe there was a reporting of his massage capabilities. Hence why I asked here about them. Back to the gym. Sore as shit! I need a good massage!

Got it.

I say take the plunge. He’s a nice dude and he’s cute.

Worst case scenario....you get a “meh” massage from a cute, nice dude.

I‘d play those odds any day.

Got it.

I say take the plunge. He’s a nice dude and he’s cute.

Worst case scenario....you get a “meh” massage from a cute, nice dude.

I‘d play those odds any day.

I saw Marcus about two weeks ago for a 2 hr session. Pics are probably a year old. It was a fun session, average massage. Depends what you're looking for. Won't be my go-to guy for deep tissue, but I would see him again for other reasons (for 2 hrs)

• 2 months later...

I saw Marcus in 2019 and had a blast. He was easy going and eager to please. I reached out late night and he responded right away, showed up fresh and ready to go shortly after initial contact. He wore a sexy thong and was just so sweet. He didn’t say much but we had a lot of fun.

When I saw him in 2020 (pre Covid), I was looking forward to a repeat performance. I will say he still looked great, as advertised, but he either had a bad day (it was an afternoon appointment) or is maybe a little burnt out or tainted by the scene. He was more aggressive, not in a playful way, and just wanted me to finish and move on. Maybe he had double booked or needed to be somewhere but it was very rushed and very transactional. It was a let down, if this was my only experience with him I would tell you to stay away but he can be really great.

If I am in Vegas again, I would reach out to him and set clear expectations ahead of time. If he seemed short or not open to that I would maybe pass. I know we all have a bad day sometimes but when paying a premium I would expect a great experience.

I don’t get it.

I love brazilian guys.

he says he is brazilian but he doesn’t speak Portuguese

Only Spanish.

found out he is not even Brazilian .

Not into liar ?

Sometimes is better not to peak behind the curtain. You’ll be dissaponted a lot. Live the fantasy. That’s what they sell.

As long as is close to reality I think is ok. If they say they are 20 and look 40. That’s not ok. Or if they say slim and they are fat. Not ok. Things like that ;-)

Oh! But if you wanted to practice Portuguese with him then I see how that can be a big disappointment. :(

• 2 months later...

If I see him for a session this weekend I will give an update. From my text message exchanges with him, he was very communicative and not pushy or rude. He was very transparent about sharing his location for incall, which is a very nice hotel.

Edited by sbguy

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2020 at 8:54 AM, sbguy said:

If I see him for a session this weekend I will give an update. From my text message exchanges with him, he was very communicative and not pushy or rude. He was very transparent about sharing his location for incall, which is a very nice hotel.

Any update sbguy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He wants his $$ up front, but doesn't tell you that when you book him. I do remember hiring him a while ago and remembered that he doesn't go the full hour. 30 mins max, however since he's already collected up from there's noting you can do. I'd stay away from this one. Bad news. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2022 at 2:34 PM, ptownboy said:

He wants his $$ up front, but doesn't tell you that when you book him. I do remember hiring him a while ago and remembered that he doesn't go the full hour. 30 mins max, however since he's already collected up from there's noting you can do. I'd stay away from this one. Bad news. 

Thanks for sharing. Was just planning to take a plunge but I think I will avoid him

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...