Words of Wisdom from Scott Baio

This topic is 1316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone wanna discuss trying on clothes others have tried on before you? How about returned items that may have been worn but definitely unpacked in someone else's house?

Do you really want to walk around among the many in a mall that was cleaned hours ago?

I get Baio's point. It's good for him, why should I care?

He has 3 things in production now. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000281/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_8

Reminds me off the saying "In the information age, ignorance is a choice". If you want to know what any celebrity is up to these days just go to IMDB and type in their name.

It's true. With a little research such as a phone call Baio might have known Erin Moran had died after suffering with stage IV cancer, and might have chosen not to sully her memory by his comments two days after she passed. Regardless of the cause of death, one wonders why we humans so easily let hateful words out of our mouths against someone as benign as Erin Moran.

“I’m OK, a little shocked but not completely shocked that this happened,” he said on the show. “My thing is, I feel bad because her whole life, she was troubled, could never find what made her happy and content. For me, you do drugs or drink, you’re gonna die. I’m sorry if that’s cold, but God gave you a brain, gave you the will to live and thrive and you gotta take care of yourself.”

~ Variety

He has 3 things in production now. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000281/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_8

Reminds me off the saying "In the information age, ignorance is a choice". If you want to know what any celebrity is up to these days just go to IMDB and type in their name.

I am sure they will be the blockbusters we are all clamoring for. Such a great talent. ?

It's true. With a little research such as a phone call Baio might have known Erin Moran had died after suffering with stage IV cancer, and might have chosen not to sully her memory by his comments two days after she passed. Regardless of the cause of death, one wonders why we humans so easily let hateful words out of our mouths against someone as benign as Erin Moran.

“I’m OK, a little shocked but not completely shocked that this happened,” he said on the show. “My thing is, I feel bad because her whole life, she was troubled, could never find what made her happy and content. For me, you do drugs or drink, you’re gonna die. I’m sorry if that’s cold, but God gave you a brain, gave you the will to live and thrive and you gotta take care of yourself.”

~ Variety

Well, that shows a great empathy and understanding of addiction. What an asshole.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any truth to the rumors that he anonymously produced a lot of X-rated films to get by after his career faded?

Did Scott appear in these so called X rated films? Near the end of his acting career, he was mostly naked in a film about an Italian family in New York City.

Film: "I Love NY"

Edited by WilliamM

Did Scott appear in these so called X rated films? Near the end of his acting career, he was mostly naked in a film about an Italian family in New York City.

Film: "I Love NY"

No had heard rumors he just owned a studio not that he starred in them.

• 3 months later...