Handyman, Skilled Trades, Delivery Guy Stories

orville
This topic is 1433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The closest I've ever come was a family contractor renovating a bathroom for us years ago. It was a father and his twenty something sons, one of which would joke with me about how often they were hit on by some customers. All three were good looking and fit, but beyond some jokes, looks and other flirting nothing ever happened. I still wonder what might have happened if I'd been more open back then.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting was a third world country, a large brick mansion. The indoor plumbing was such that drains would get blocked from time to time. For a few bucks, one could get an able-bodied man to come and use his snake (no pun intended) to clear the drains.

A shy but horny 18 year old decided to seduce this able bodied man and pulled up his short shorts and showed off his boner. It was the teenager's first handjob.

Yet another was the handsome green-eyed electrician with the big soft bulge between his legs. The bold teenager worked his way near the electrician under pretense of being interested in the electrician's work and groped his soft bulge which instantly became a hard bulge ? The handsome green-eyed electrician with the big dick was the one to initiate the teenager's experience as a bottom.

Oh, the thrill in secretly discovering another interested in the intimate joys that two men (or more) can share!

Edited by RomanticRick

The closest I've ever come was a family contractor renovating a bathroom for us years ago. It was a father and his twenty something sons, one of which would joke with me about how often they were hit on by some customers. All three were good looking and fit, but beyond some jokes, looks and other flirting nothing ever happened. I still wonder what might have happened if I'd been more open back then.

I always wonder in my mind if the father's cock is like his sons'.

Setting was a third world country, a large brick mansion. The indoor plumbing was such that drains would get blocked from time to time. For a few bucks, one could get an able-bodied man to come and use his snake (no pun intended) to clear the drains.

A shy but horny 18 year old decided to seduce this able bodied man and pulled up his short shorts and showed off his boner. It was the teenager's first handjob.

Yet another was the handsome green-eyed electrician with the big soft bulge between his legs. The bold teenager worked his way near the electrician under pretense of being interested in the electrician's work and groped his soft bulge which instantly became a hard bulge ? The handsome green-eyed electrician with the big dick was the one to initiate the teenager's experience as a bottom.

Oh, the thrill in secretly discovering another interested in the intimate joys that two men (or more) can share!

The electrician was other firsts also - kissing and oral. But there was more to the bulge groping. There were at least a couple of such incidents.

The electrician was part of a team and he was a bit junior. So, it was not as if the electrician's attention needed to be fully engaged. The 18 year old teenager and the green eyed electrician took turns switching positions and groping each other's bulge. As the teenager was wearing only short shorts, the electrician was able to get past the fabric layers and make contact with hard cock. After a few minutes, electrician was rewarded with cum on his fingers. The rest went on the floor and the teenager shorts, thighs and legs just as the teenager's young uncle entered the room.

The look on the face of the young uncle was priceless ?