NolanParis

NYGuy
This topic is 757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/NolanParis

Looking at a late summer trip to London and Paris. Ran across NolanParis add on RM and have to admit striking to say the least. Has anyone met him yet?

He's beautiful and it's even hotter that he advertises as versatile with that perfect ass and big dick! :D

I had a trip to Paris planned for next month but hopefully I can reschedule and meet this hottie!

He's beautiful and it's even hotter that he advertises as versatile with that perfect ass and big dick! :D

I had a trip to Paris planned for next month but hopefully I can reschedule and meet this hottie!

If you get there before I do let me know how he is in person. I BBC am thinking extended visit.

• 5 months later...

Oh, NolanParis. I have buddylisted this provider since January. Had a layover to CDG for a day in March this year, which he confirmed availability 2 months before and two days before I got to Paris. The day came we were supposed to meet, and I'm not sure if it was the communication that was not synching, but he could not meet during the day because of his day job (ends at 5p) but he could only meet until 8p, which was unfortunate because I already made dinner plans with my friend at 7:30p. Total bust, but as long as he is still active, will continue to pursue this guy and DennisXL in Germany.

• 1 year later...

I reached out to him back in 2018 as I was dipping my toe in to this and just as (I think) he was getting started.  We had a pleasant conversation after he gave me his WhatsApp number, he asked for a picture, which I declined, and we arranged the date.  He blocked me on WhatsApp and RM a few hours later.

In retrospect, I probably reached out to schedule too far in advance of my trip (I think I arranged it about two weeks in advance) and l think I looked at his profile again after arranging the date.  My guess is he got skittish and assumed that I wasn’t serious.

He advertises on another platform and I’ve thought about trying again there, but have found other distractions on Parisian escapades.

On 2/16/2022 at 6:40 AM, Hlparx said:

I reached out to him back in 2018 as I was dipping my toe in to this and just as (I think) he was getting started.  We had a pleasant conversation after he gave me his WhatsApp number, he asked for a picture, which I declined, and we arranged the date.  He blocked me on WhatsApp and RM a few hours later.

In retrospect, I probably reached out to schedule too far in advance of my trip (I think I arranged it about two weeks in advance) and l think I looked at his profile again after arranging the date.  My guess is he got skittish and assumed that I wasn’t serious.

He advertises on another platform and I’ve thought about trying again there, but have found other distractions on Parisian escapades.

Ah thanks - I’ve planned to see him next week!

4 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

This inspired me to take a look at the listings on Rentmen - Paris.  Amazing! A great blend of French, Brazilian and Arab/North African talent.  I should visit Paris sometime this year!!!

Does anyone have an idea what the rates in Paris are vs. New York?

I was in Paris in November and last month.  The quotes that I saw or asked ran from 150€ to 250€ per hour, so right around pre-pandemic levels.  I paid 150€ or 200€ when I hired.

That being said, there were more providers quoting 200€ than 150€, which is a shift from pre-Covid times.

Edited by Hlparx

On 2/18/2022 at 5:33 PM, Hlparx said:

I was in Paris in November and last month.  The quotes that I saw or asked ran from 150€ to 250€ per hour, so right around pre-pandemic levels.  I paid 150€ or 200€ when I hired.

That being said, there were more providers quoting 200€ than 150€, which is a shift from pre-Covid times.

Yup the upper end is what it seems like!

• 1 month later...